NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
NFL is hoping hard that the SB is GB Vs. NE. Two future HoF QB dueling in a Super Bowl is always good for ratings.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feel bad for Dallas fans. What a crushing way to lose. I know that feel.

I thought Dallas would run the ball 30+ times and just keep Rodgers off the field. Elliot was looking good when they let him do his thing. I think Jerrah fires the Ginger kid and changes the locker room leadership hierarchy.

Aaron Rodgers is very good, any other QB would have lost to this Dallas team on the road in that situation IMO, Brady maybe being the only other QB who could make the throws and read the defense like he does.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
NFL is hoping hard that the SB is GB Vs. NE. Two future HoF QB dueling in a Super Bowl is always good for ratings.

They've got that "Future HOF Duel" matchup no matter who wins next week.

I'm hoping for atlanta to take it all because their fanbase is most likely to riot and loot to celebrate the victory.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how badly in NE going to rape the Steelers after Antonio Brown's dumbass streams Tomlin talking shit?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i am not even going to guess.. the steelers will be a tough game, and provided neither team comes out "flat" i'm thinking pats 35 steelers 28ish.... if the steelers play like they did in the red zone sunday like they did last night...they HAVE to score TD's, otherwise, they might get 3 td's down by halftime.

it is funny:
saturdays games- all home teams won by wide margins
sundays games all away teams won in close games

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
If the Pats/Steelers game is within 2 touchdowns, Pittsburgh should get to go to the Super Bowl because the Patriots won't deserve to go after another subpar performance vs a pitiful opponent.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Aaron Rodgers is very good, any other QB would have lost to this Dallas team on the road in that situation IMO, Brady maybe being the only other QB who could make the throws and read the defense like he does.

No way Brady could do that. Brady is an awesome QB but they are different dudes. Brady can surgically drive down and crush your hopes but he couldn't have thrown that ball. Now an airball to Gronk and hope he gets it? Sure, I see that scenario all the time, lol.

Pittsburgh is going to get shellacked. Even Genj isn't feeling it.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No way Brady could do that. Brady is an awesome QB but they are different dudes. Brady can surgically drive down and crush your hopes but he couldn't have thrown that ball. Now an airball to Gronk and hope he gets it? Sure, I see that scenario all the time, lol.

Pittsburgh is going to get shellacked. Even Genj isn't feeling it.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Thought this was funny.

Itlan, those throws are just a bit different. Brady sets his feet, throws into the middle of the field. Rdogers throws on the run inches from the sideline. Brady has immaculate vision but his arm isn't the nearly the same.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought this was funny.

Itlan, those throws are just a bit different. Brady sets his feet, throws into the middle of the field. Rdogers throws on the run inches from the sideline. Brady has immaculate vision but his arm isn't the nearly the same.

I agree. No one else can make that throw. Rodgers is the better QB.

I was just trying to add fuel to the fire lol.

• 1Like

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
I think after this season its obvious that Eli Manning will never be in the Hall of Fame unless he his visiting his brothers display. Also, the Odell Beckham Jr. show has officially jumped the shark, not a top 5 WR.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
could brady have made that throw to cook... we'll never know

rodgers is a bit more athletic than brady, but i think being @ the same point on the field, then yes, i think he could make that throw.

no matter, yesterdays games were really good.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As long as romo never gets a ring, cowboy fans can hold onto the idea that its the only thing keeping him out of the hall.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
L Lenardo Don't confuse people saying that Rodgers is the only guy that can make that throw, with Rodgers is the only guy that makes that play. You know damn well, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson and to a lesser extent Roethlisberger and Eli make that conversion in the same situation.

• 1Salty