NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
This could be the perceived notion, but I hang out with a lot of Jets fan (ugh) and Pats fans (ughhh) who seem to think Eli is a horrible QB who lucked into 2 SBs.

He's not perfect, but he's pretty damn good.

I guess a lot of pundits shit on him as well, could be where my perception is coming from.

I'm a Pats fan who think he lucked in to his first superbowl. You guys genuinely beat us in the 2nd one tho (that's why I don't want a rematch any more).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But Gavin is also absolutely right about Moon. For whatever reason, QBs without a ring or two have a hard time getting the HOF nod

What's really funny is that he got a ring AFTER his induction as a broadcaster for the Seahawks. Does everyone even remotely affiliated with a team get a Superbowl ring?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Every other city including Boston is more likely to riot than Atlanta, and as you say Boston has had every opportunity to riot over the Brady era and haven't done so, so the likelihood of riots there are effectively 0. I'd put Pittsburgh head and shoulders above all else, followed by the cheeseheads, followed by boston (which we know to be 0% chance), followed by Atlanta.

Damn dude, you really took that shit personally. Just take a few deep breaths and accept that your town is the most likely of the 4 left to riot. Look past your delusions and you'll see it's true.

BTW apparently Boston rioted twice in 2004. I don't even remember hearing about those.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't say Patriot fans riot. The kids roll out of the dorms and flip a car or two but it's over in an hour.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn dude, you really took that shit personally. Just take a few deep breaths and accept that your town is the most likely of the 4 left to riot. Look past your delusions and you'll see it's true.

BTW apparently Boston rioted twice in 2004. I don't even remember hearing about those.
Yeah he's crazy if he doesn't think blacks are genetically conditioned to love rioting. Atlanta is easily the most likely to riot. Might even be some BLM signs mixed in too!

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If the Asterisks win another SB and Brady and Darth Bill give shout outs to their boy Trump there will likely be some millennials that vandalize a starbucks or something, but that's about the extent of Boston rioting.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
BIGGEST "RIOT" for boston imo was the red sox winning the world series for the first time since 19whatever.... lasted about 4 hrs- had ~30-50 arrests and one death if i remember the correct "riot" -police fired "rubber" bullets at the crowd and despite them - GENERALLY- being nonlethal/they bounce off hurting a lot-a woman got hit in the eye, thus no bounce.

now genjiro,..you are supposed to wear PANTS when you are shopping....(i kid i kid i hope that is not you in that picture above)

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tom Brady: When Aaron Rodgers is on, I stay up and watch

Tom Brady said:
“I think he does things that no one in the league has ever done, or can do, just because of his physical ability,” Brady said on WEEI. “Some of the plays he makes are just — they’re just phenomenal. Not just the throws but the scrambles.”

“Everything really looks effortless with him, which is probably the amazing part. He’s definitely working hard, but he’s making hard look easy. It’s a very effortless style he plays with. The velocity of the ball, the placement of the ball, he’s just an incredible player. He works very hard at it, he’s a very talented player, and he’s just having an incredible season. It’s fun to watch him play I always love watching him play. Whenever he’s on, I usually stay up and watch.”

“I always love watching his tape, admiring the things he can do, because I can’t do many of those things."

Tom admits Aaron is better.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Should make for an interesting about face if the Packers make it to the Superbowl because the Patriots will stomp their guts out.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Cities with cold weather generally don't riot in January.

Id rather be shot than sprayed with a water hose on a cold night.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's really funny is that he got a ring AFTER his induction as a broadcaster for the Seahawks. Does everyone even remotely affiliated with a team get a Superbowl ring?

Usually up to the owner. The Ravens gave out a fuckton of rings on their last one.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah he's crazy if he doesn't think blacks are genetically conditioned to love rioting. Atlanta is easily the most likely to riot. Might even be some BLM signs mixed in too!

See, i aint even tryna make it about race. It's about how long it's been since they won one (OK, I think that's never for the falcons, but I mean in any sport), and how much energy the fans have.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Brady and Darth Bill give shout outs to their boy Trump

If that happens, I might pick the asterisks as my third team.

BIGGEST "RIOT" for boston imo was the red sox winning the world series for the first time since 19whatever.... lasted about 4 hrs- had ~30-50 arrests and one death if i remember the correct "riot" -police fired "rubber" bullets at the crowd and despite them - GENERALLY- being nonlethal/they bounce off hurting a lot-a woman got hit in the eye, thus no bounce.

The thing I read yesterday said they rioted for the pats that same year and also had 1 death.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Rengak Rengak , OB, Smith, Romeo remain, Vrabel promoted to DC, and they are not going to hire an OC since OB is going to be doing the play calling. Can I hope for a 2-14 season for next year so that all of them get fired?