NHL 2016-17 Season

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Saw Yakupov strolling around downtown during the Tour of Alberta. Apparently he just rolls around in his PJ's, and walks like he shit his pants. Kind of like how he plays hockey.

Yakupov.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I dunno if a #1 pick would only be capable of producing with the best player in the world. And Derek Roy, for some weird reason. Dude has all the tools, but apparently has no hockey IQ or awareness.

Natesaduck

Lord Nagafen Raider
Greetings from a fan of the team that already decided they're throwing the season in favor of the #1 overall pick this year. Carlyle is back bitches!

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Both Price and Halak got a shotout. As much as I like Price in Montreal I'm still grateful to Halak for the 2010 spring.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Both Price and Halak got a shotout. As much as I like Price in Montreal I'm still grateful to Halak for the 2010 spring.

I hate you. Although if the refs in Game 7 don't wave off the Ovechkin goal to start the 3rd period I think we end up potting 3 or 4 more just in that period. At least he did it to the Pens the next round too.

Haka

N00b
The Team USA roster decisions and putting Torts in as coach doomed them, imo. Torts is a bad coach and makes bad decisions. Benching Buff the most recent one.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The kind of hilarious thing about the World Cup format is if there is another one in 4 years (in Edmonton, most likely, or EDM/CGY if they get their shit together and get a rink built as well), McDavid would still be on North America. Fuck is he good already.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It's incredible what a complete fucking shit show the US national program is right now. I mean seriously, holy shit. This is what happens when you put 4 cavemen in charge (Torts, Lombardi, Holmgren, and Burke). With the exception of Lombardi, none of those idiots has accomplished anything in the NHL in the past 10 years that immediately comes to mind. Other than saying a bunch of ignorant shit and making fools of themselves repeatedly by running their respective organizations in to the ground. How in the fuck do they leave Kessel, Okposo, and Johnson off their team? How in the fuck does Buff get sat out the first game while Jack fucking Johnson plays? Why is Quick playing and not Bishop? It just goes on and on.

Merrith

Jack Johnson playing is hilarious. Sorry I just have a pet peeve about that guy.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
So McDavid and Austin Matthews will still be under 23 in 4 years. That will be super interesting.

I was expecting an Halak VS Price tonight :p I'm pretty sad.

Merrith

That's crazy they'll both still be that young in 4 years. NHL has a bright future ahead.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Lots of people saying that the TNA/SWE game yesterday was one of the best hockey games played in decades. Unfortunately I only caught half the first period while eating lunch, but it was ridiculously entertaining.

Merrith

As Russia gets outclassed again by stacked Canada team. I did think it was funny how much all of the other commentators other than Steve Levy were praising the 5th goal by Canada until Levy completely points out Getzlaf was completely interfering with the defenseman's ability to try to step up on Tavares.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Got McDavid in my Draft today. Was 4th pick, picked him Over Ovie..... (went Syd, Benn (wtf) Kaine, McDavid)
Also ended up with Eickle, and Matthews. I guess i am TNA this year. Got Holtby as my goaly as well!