Nintendo 3DS News, Games, etc.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's getting replaced though, so no real difference at the end of the day - not that I ever bothered with it.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Could be a herald for a PS Now/Xbox Gold type service and a unified account system (well more unified than it is now for Nintendo)!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The current Nintendo account management is honestly worse than anything I've ever used.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Best Buy canceled my Majora's Mask edition 3ds pre order today. Ill just wait till some interesting edition version comes out in the future and hold off on getting a launch one.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Best Buy canceled my Majora's Mask edition 3ds pre order today. Ill just wait till some interesting edition version comes out in the future and hold off on getting a launch one.
Yeah reading that it's happening a lot with preorders. Guess Nintendo gonna Nintendo and didn't make nearly as many as the demand, so they're now cancelling a bunch of the orders. Granted, it is a limited edition but kinda sucks, especially since I guess a bunch of people only bought a New 3DS only because of those bundles and not because they wanted one. NoA hates money I guess.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah reading that it's happening a lot with preorders. Guess Nintendo gonna Nintendo and didn't make nearly as many as the demand, so they're now cancelling a bunch of the orders. Granted, it is a limited edition but kinda sucks, especially since I guess a bunch of people only bought a New 3DS only because of those bundles and not because they wanted one. NoA hates money I guess.
More likely Nintendo told each retailer exactly how many it would get (Nintendo hardware LE's are actually limited, this has been proven tons of times sadly) and Best Buy just fucked up.

The big winner here is the ebayers/scalpers - wish more would do like Amazon, they went back and cancelled any extra orders from 1 household.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I have a secret brick and mortar store that no one thinks about in my area as even having electronics - they always have limited edition stuff in stock because they have no compelling online presence. Find a store like that in your area and you might have a way to get lucky.

Siliconemelons

I have a secret brick and mortar store that no one thinks about in my area as even having electronics - they always have limited edition stuff in stock because they have no compelling online presence. Find a store like that in your area and you might have a way to get lucky.
Kmart yo.

spronk

FPS noob
kmart/sears doesn't get new video game stock at all, they haven't been paying their vendors for months so nintendo/activision/etc stopped shipping them games. they will probably go into chapter 11 before the end of the year

spronk

FPS noob
final set of club nintendo rewards are up, a SHITLOAD of games for 3ds/wii u including some great ones like wonderful 101, wii u party, etc. also a bunch of physical rewards like a messanger bag, zelda 3ds carrying case, etc. big list here:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-pittance.aspx

site itself seems to be hammered to asgard and won't really load most of the time, i did manage to place in an order for the zelda 3ds pouch
Club Nintendo