No Man's Sky

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
People ask what else can they do in Eve online after they finish the tutorial or whatever it's called now. They haven't even scratched the surface but the game doesn't give them a "do this now" so they either ask or quit and there are umpteen things to do.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
BrotherWu BrotherWu

First picture shows where the teleporters are. Once you land your ship, they're the opposite direction from the stairs. Just port to the bridge directly, easy-peasy

2nd pic, I just logged on and boarded a random NPC freighter for comparison. Mine is only a B class Capital, compared to a B class 'normal' freighter. The only real differences are how the freighters appear, and the # of slots.

Note that I have none of the modules Mist Mist mentioned. I'll 'get around to it' eventually.

1726164376009.png

1726164438361.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People ask what else can they do in Eve online after they finish the tutorial or whatever it's called now. They haven't even scratched the surface but the game doesn't give them a "do this now" so they either ask or quit and there are umpteen things to do.
One of the "problems" with NMS is that the two main tutorial storylines, the Atlas Path and the Artemis Path, are very outdated and repetitive.

The previous Expedition for Worlds Part 1 was a very good intro that also got you a ton of upgrades, especially combat upgrades, very quickly, and was a much more interesting way to ramp up to current content. Unfortunately that's now closed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to finish up the fishing expedition (ugh) and I swear I saw someone with the name "Big 'ol Ern" enter my system. But then I fucked up the screenshot. If that was one of you, it made me LOL

I started paying more attention and I see this guy. It's probably not Noodleface Noodleface though

1726774900641.png