Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Begun the Photoshop War has

- - - - - - - - - -

Paint roller version

rrr_img_83608.jpg

supertouch_sl

shitlord
A light weapon with a guard is more practical than the ones we're accustomed to. After the incontrovertible pieces of shit that were Episodes 1-3, I can't believe the shit people are complaining about. Just imagine if the trailer showed a lightwhip or something.

iannis

Musty Nester
I like Adam Driver for some reason and I desperately want him to just kill this role so fucking hard and for it to launch his career into the stratosphere. idk why, his acting or affectations or maybe I just like dudes secretly.
Oh, it's no secret.

If true those spoilers are... well, actually not as bad as it could be. If you tried to spoiler the first three they'd be about a page long. Simple enough a skeleton to hang a decent movie on. And decent will be a gigantic win.

OTOH, it could just be Star Trek: Young, Dumb, and with more lensflare.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The prequels served their purpose. The movies were shit but if you ignore the shitty dialog and the so embarrassing it hurts love story and focus on the story itself, it's actually pretty good. Ian McDiarmid killed it as Palpatine and the story is as much about his rise to power as it was Anakin's fall from grace. Even Jar Jar played his part perfectly and you needed a character like that in the story, someone with a good heart who tries to do the right thing but is too naive to see the consequences of their decisions.

That said, I have faith in Abrams. He hasn't really disappointed me yet.

iannis

Musty Nester
There is no excuse for JarJar Binks

You remember that Simpsons episode where Homer did the voice of the Hip and Cool Radical Fox for itchy and scratchy? That was satire.

And Lucas stole that idea, not realizing that it was satire!

Yep. Star Wars episode 1-- The Simpsons already did it!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The prequels had something good....da fuck?! Really?! Their purpose was to piss off fans and to show the wonderful saga we love was 90% done by someone else.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
There is no excuse for JarJar Binks

You remember that Simpsons episode where Homer did the voice of the Hip and Cool Radical Fox for itchy and scratchy? That was satire.

And Lucas stole that idea, not realizing that it was satire!

Yep. Star Wars episode 1-- The Simpsons already did it!
Poochie the fucking dog you goddamn heathen.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
My wife came home lastnight and says "See the trailer? Rerolled hate on the ball R2?" haha.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Why would anyone hate on the roboball R2? That shit is EXACTLY the spirit of the original three.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Roboball R2 is the type of humor that the original trilogy had. Like that little robot scooting along the floor of the death star like a rat, beeping at people. That's funny

Over the top retard CGI jamaican muppet = not funny

The humor in the original trilogy was mostly pretty subtle and something both kids and adults could appreciate. In the prequels, all of the humor was aimed squarely at 5 year olds

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yup Jar Jar the retarded talking salamander totally was needed to bring the macheivelian dictator to power.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Even Jar Jar played his part perfectly and you needed a character like that in the story, someone with a good heart who tries to do the right thing but is too naive to see the consequences of their decisions.
The only thing Jar Jar was needed for was Bantha fodder

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Why would anyone hate on the roboball R2? That shit is EXACTLY the spirit of the original three.
When I saw it, the first thing it brought to my mind was the Star Wars Droid Factory set I had as a kid. You couldn't make one like that with it, but it had an R2 unit style head you could use in various configurations, and that roller droid just reminded me of it.

GuItU36.gif