NSA has infiltrated this website

3Eh2GhN.jpg

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
BoozeCube BoozeCube thank you. But want to know what's better than this thread?

Me you and foler picking up chicks at St Pete beach. I'm kind of a heavier dude these days but I'm fearless when it comes to initiating with women.

Jasker

Also I'm banned from eating pizza. I ate pizza that night and they mind controlled me into insanity. I'm really quite sane

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sadre is an act

If they were familiar with Sadre from other forums they'd know he's a forumquester in the game of forumquest. He dials it up to 10 here probably because people enabled it early on. He used to be around a 2 or 3 when he first started posting.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
At this time, I am only permitted to share the following information regarding the alleged relationship between the NSA and this community:

VIRIN: 190307-D-IM742-1006.JPG

Please note the "CODE-INSTRUCTION" .....

• 1Worf
Sadre is an act

Not only an act. I think it's kind of obsolete. CHatbots stuff. It was funny when it was funny, or at least kept a damn thread going, because let me tell you, saving lives is a rush, better than freon. In an age where these things are gonna shit up EVERYTHING it's over.

So good thing I'm shawed. These are sad times. Forum questing is obsolete, at least in the "Let's all play a game of Crack the Whip!"

If they were familiar with Sadre from other forums they'd know he's a forumquester in the game of forumquest. He dials it up to 10 here probably because people enabled it early on. He used to be around a 2 or 3 when he first started posting.

I stand by my work. It's a consistent body of stupidity. Only 2 or 3? I fucking *invented* the angry juicebox meme.

I've also played the dumb game. I'm super-responsible in game. I chide people if they don't have their own potions, for all needs, at all times. I sigh (/r sigh) as I give them a stack from my own stocks.

• 1Committed

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is NSA like NWA but without the attitude?

• 1Worf
N*** Sans Attitude

Straight out of Malibu
A director named Ice Cube
Punked the punks now he's rich cubed
When's he's called off, he gets walked off
With a couple buckets full of sawbucks
You too, boy, if you lucky
Play the white man like a ducky
In a tub
You know it's a bubble bath

Had dinner with Spielberg, split the tab
Asked me for advice I said, don't ever tell 'em when you down for a jack move
He nodded, he knew, he got under the table and blew
Cause that's my price
And I'm cold as ice.
I'm coming straight out of Malibu

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Please remove the images attached at the beginningg of this thread by me. I've been advised for my safety. Not looking great

• 1Worf
Please remove the images attached at the beginningg of this thread by me. I've been advised for my safety. Not looking great

Judges?

And a note:
....He dials it up to 10 here probably because people enabled it early on...
I think it had to do with the Nazi stuff in the lead up to and the aftermath of the 2020 election. That's a hanging fastball at Langley. So here I am.

No one here needs to worry.
XbVaKyd.jpg