NSA has infiltrated this website

I take zero responsibility for the Castle Bravo that https://www.firesofheaven.org/members/jasker.952/ just graced us with. Very tantalizing stuff, I must say. But this is a new era. This is not gonna be me:
9g3TXzV.jpg

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Looks like Boozecube is actually Alex - Illuminati and cloning going on.

Funny my reg is before szeths.

Attachments

• informationUntitled.jpg
    informationUntitled.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 1Like

Jasker

This another schizo?

Hey pal look at the information before you talk shit. Mined the registration details with cleartext data.

You mad that I'm exposing the evil empire?

Can I get you some pampers?

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hey pal look at the information before you talk shit. Mined the registration details with cleartext data.

You mad that I'm exposing the evil empire?

Can I get you some pampers?
Im behibd 3 vpns kiddo.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If this is a simulation why does it have to be so fake and gay? Can someone boot up a better version of the Matrix?

Otherwise I am gonna make my own Matrix with blackjack and hooked.

blackjack hookers GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Ping Pong Pink GIF by Kochstrasse™

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Also Jasker, you can just hover over someone's name or avatar and see the link at the bottom with the number.

(Stupid fed site, made me delete one of Soygen's images to bring the total to 5 or less, even though his were in a quote! No wonder our hard drive keeps getting full.)

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What clear thread? What Elon Musk stuff? What thread do you think can't be altered by me or amod?

FYI: I just checked the logs, and the only 'alterations' have been some post moves to the dumping ground, and moving this thread to the shaw from Screenshots. No content has been edited by amod or myself.

As for what shows up in the widget, it likely removes a post from showing up in the widget if it gets moved from the shaw. I'm not sure because it's just a widget and whether it functions that way or not isn't important to me. What matters is the base content is still there and unedited by amod or me, which is the case. Jasker, bro, you sure about all of the claims you're making here? Maybe your realities are starting to blend together in unpredictable ways. I've heard that can happen to people on the verge of ascendancy**.

**in Path of Exile.
Jasker Jasker I just ran this response through chatGPT and asked it if this was a typical fed response and it did indeed CONFIRM that it is.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We already have Sadre, Lumi. and Music for Fish. The batshit tinfoil angle is well covered. Get a new schtick.

We already have Sadre, Lumi. and Music for Fish. The batshit tinfoil angle is well covered. Get a new schtick.

Come on. The most I can do is tell a story that I an a pre-natal cardiologist and I once had to save two lives at once. Or, at least keep two lives alive; the mom's head was blown off with a shotgun. But her heart could still beat, and the baby could live, if I could just ...

• 1Worf