NSA has infiltrated this website

The Tzar Nicholas Twins don't even know about her I bet... I know her legal advisor in the US. Only by formal acquiantance. Her money is keeping his school afloat lol. Or rather, Pution's money. The entire scheme is a pop-up. The entire point of the Romanovs is, they made sure they killed them all.

And in my defense Mr. Loosy Goosy with the Truth-sy:
Q8u2P6v.jpg

Is not the reason I am in the shaw. I self-shawed. A bet of my own devastation in a moment of solid "B" forumquest retard award, concision category.

BUT, it very well should have been. But that's a different matter innit cuz where are we??
yevV2B1.jpg

So you either let me out in gen pop, or I, sir, am fondly:
8wiAn9I.jpg

tad10

Elisha Dushku
another identity from new york state, this is a third clone
There's a "bunch" of Clones : you search for Textbooks on Cryogenics and there was an Annual Cyrogenics conference in the 1950s which ended suddenly.
All Clones are made via Blastocyte splitting in-vitro. There's more but since Middleton was mentioned you'll find the current Pippa looks like Danica McKellar the Murdered Pippa looked like a different Clone Line. Coral on Elisha's Account

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users
And just so you know I ain't kidding, this is the guy, a real sweetheart
yup

He is damn proud of those medals he is.

The entire thing is a money laundering operation. In 2015, *after* she rode in the ceremonial first car across Putin's Crimea Bridge, Putin signed an executive order that the DUma should look into re-establishing Romanov ancestral grounds, lands, or estates.

This is the action. And the guy. Well, anyone want me to do an AMA?

She promotes the cause. "Sadreese" is the sound a jet makes, LLR. The action was way ovder your head here.

xLckUQh.png

Yes, see that note. It the MO of how Putin operates. You kill off or take over an operation. Then you put someone in charge who is utterly dependent on you, likely because of plain old blood murder. That's the *alleged* future constitutional monarch of a new Russian empire, which is, what was supposed to happen.

The original picture above describes the current mood best.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This rambling story about fingerbanging and Cosby Sauce is more coherent than most of the posts in here.

From timestamp out until 6:30 or so.

Holy shit you do speak Sadrese!

I think maybe you're spending too much time reading the shaw, bro.

But the way things are means, this feeds into an area of interest to many on this forum. As I said, I happen to know as a formal acquiantence a member of her Chancellery. He works about 20 minutes away. I linked and quoted passages from his online profile. But, people worry about the NSA?

There is a reason why Jasker won't come back to this thread. He simply cannot give you the actual steak. I'm grillin'.
juFXNgl.jpg