NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Fucker

Log Wizard
28 billion transistors on the top beast...10 billion more than the 2080.

The next series will require technicians to start up.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
28 billion transistors on the top beast...10 billion more than the 2080.

The next series will require technicians to start up.

Nvidia Green.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I have a Frys electronics nearby, I may just do this as well. I wish we knew the official day though. This secret release thing is annoying me.

The Vegas Frys is where I got my 1080ti FE, I have no confidence I'll be able to repeat that experience. Place is trash now that they've gone to a consignment model (or at least that was the last excuse I was given for not having any inventory).

The bulk of their email offers are now PPE, Software downloads and misc products normally relegated for the wire bins in the middle of the aisles.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh Frys Electronics. That placed used to be something else. I stopped in earlier in the year just as the corona nonsense was starting to get a new mouse and man was it horrible. Half the shelves empty and half of what was there was so much low value wish.com type junk. First computer I bought was from there(low end pentium 4) and back then that was the place to buy electronics.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have a Frys electronics nearby, I may just do this as well. I wish we knew the official day though. This secret release thing is annoying me.

Well from what i heard no preorders for any AIBs or anything allowed so it will likely be 9am the day of.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Oh Frys Electronics. That placed used to be something else. I stopped in earlier in the year just as the corona nonsense was starting to get a new mouse and man was it horrible. Half the shelves empty and half of what was there was so much low value wish.com type junk. First computer I bought was from there(low end pentium 4) and back then that was the place to buy electronics.

Man that sucks. I haven’t been there in years but that used to be one of my favorite stores ever. They just had aisles and aisles of nerdy shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

ever heard of these guys?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No pre-orders at all it seems. Most webshops got a timer up now for the release, will be interadasting how many clicks home dupe cards in the rush.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

ever heard of these guys?

Never but I do trust them enough for you to try it.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ugh, really debating on waiting for a 3080ti or more than likely the 3070ti.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
As I'm not a big gamer, kind of curious to see that lesser cards offer and price. No idea if the increases touted for the top tier cards will scale some for the lower cards.