Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Bro, are you ret....

Never mind.

On a 3d chessboard perhaps

I only got rickshawed to bait him out. My plan worked because all 3 of his posts since reg on 23 June were in this thread to me

I allowed myself to be jailed much as Witold Pilecki allowed himself to be captured and sent to Auschwitz.

This is not just 4d chess as alluded to above, but 5d chess because of the rampant Holocaust denialism in the Jew thread.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
I only got rickshawed to bait him out. My plan worked because all 3 of his posts since reg on 23 June were in this thread to me

I allowed myself to be jailed much as Witold Pilecki allowed himself to be captured and sent to Auschwitz.

This is not just 4d chess as alluded to above, but 5d chess because of the rampant Holocaust denialism in the Jew thread.
Maybe llr can play some cl2 chess moves in response.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is proof you're insincere because you can access other parts of the forum.
But that's what the meme says!?

I meant what I said, I think that learning to post like a normal person and not a terminally online person is our way out of this.

You can't rules laywer it when you don't pay for the hosting.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
But that's what the meme says!?

Then don't use memes if they're not applicable.

This is basic, and more proof you are not sincere.

There is no "our way". We are not alike. I am not worse than you. I'm just misunderstood.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Then don't use memes if they're not applicable.

This is basic, and more proof you are not sincere.

There is no "our way". We are not alike. I am not worse than you. I'm just misunderstood.
The meme is applicable and it is funny, what are you talking about? You are locked in here!

Anyway what I have learned about being misunderstood is that you can autistically explain why actually you were making good points and you may sometimes even be right, but it doesn't make people like you.

I now have to deal with that by trying to post a little more nicely and constructively, though if Final Fantasy 8 or Atlantis is brought up I don't think I can do it lol. How are you going to deal with it?

If I was paying for webhosting, I'd want to like the people I am providing hosting for and Chinese OnlyFans Whore isn't popular at the moment.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Anyway what I have learned about being misunderstood is that you can autistically explain why actually you were making good points and you may sometimes even be right, but it doesn't make people like you.

I've reflected and realised as mentioned earlier that I'm mostly compelled to reply to people in debate threads when I can point out they're wrong. And then I'm happy to keep dancing on the grave of their error as they try to argue back.

The guy from Reddit yesterday is still desperately trying to save face and argue that the $200 for passing go is more like Universal Basic Income than a salary:

"False, retard. You didn't reason your way into your position. I had to do your fucking homework for you. I gave you the W on a technicality because you were struggling to come up with convincing arguments. I was prepared to drop it and let you have your silly little win. But then you got cocky. You started to thinking that you made a good argument. THATS what i take issue with: you didnt argue shit. And you still haven't produced a single compelling argument you dumb motherfucker. I keep saying "the wording in the rules is inaccurate because [see above for my perfect evidence]". Then you just keep saying "but the wording of the rules say this" Dumbass, I KNOW what the wording says. But that was NEVER what this argument was about. IT WAS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THE $200 IS CLOSER TO UBI THAN SALLARY. I mean fuck, you trogoldyte, why do I keep having to explain this to you?"

Now - either he's an actual autist or my needling, gloating response after he accepted he was wrong got sufficiently under his skin for him to be trying to save face and resurrect the debate over 24 hours later, whilst I just keep quoting back to him his admission he was wrong. lol

But all of that is mostly irrelevant anyway. I fundamentally believe that most of the "complaints" are pathetic and whiny and if all the stuff I posted was by someone else than nobody would complain. There's overwhelming evidence that is the case. As I said, if that's a legacy of the reputation I've built then fine.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The meme is applicable and it is funny, what are you talking about? You are locked in here!

I now have to deal with that by trying to post a little more nicely and constructively, though if Final Fantasy 8 or Atlantis is brought up I don't think I can do it lol. How are you going to deal with it?

If I was paying for webhosting, I'd want to like the people I am providing hosting for and Chinese OnlyFans Whore isn't popular at the moment.
Why do you care if any of these people like you? What value do they have to you, especially when most despise you and will no longer engage in any meaningful way?

You really do have Stockholm syndrome.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why do you care if any of these people like you? What value do they have to you, especially when most despise you and will no longer engage in any meaningful way?

You really do have Stockholm syndrome.
Why does anyone post here? It's a snowglobe of how the internet used to be and people are telling me I pissed in it.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's a snowglobe of how the internet used to be and people are telling me I pissed in it.

Now you're finally being sincere.

Another service done by me on behalf of this forum - exposing Chris Chris insincere LARP

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I came to see why Ossoi was rickshawed but then I remembered Ossoi.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
ace-ventura-no.gif

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I'm sure a lot of people here would like to see me on the receiving end of some CIA torture techniques, even if means letting me out early

If I really am as ignored/hated/despised as I am made out to be then maybe you should put it to a forum vote

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes or any human rights lawyer Butthurt Butthurt Cad Cad

There's allegations of torture in the CIA black site where Ossoi Ossoi is being held. If he can slip out evidence of this could it be used to reduce his sentence?
The problem is I am pretty sure all three off the people you tagged are perfectly ok with torture happening at CIA black sites. I still have my "I'd rather be waterboarding" T-shirt in a drawer someplace.

• 1Jew