Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The problem is I am pretty sure all three off the people you tagged are perfectly ok with torture happening at CIA black sites. I still have my "I'd rather be waterboarding" T-shirt in a drawer someplace.

Your yourself despite being my defence attorney said you despise me as a poster.

I'm offering up footage of me getting waterboarded in exchange for early release. Surely this is a gift you want to deliver to the forum?

Make it happen

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm sure a lot of people here would like to see me on the receiving end of some CIA torture techniques, even if means letting me out early

If I really am as ignored/hated/despised as I am made out to be then maybe you should put it to a forum vote
You'll share one of your disgusting kink videos you already filmed if you are released?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You'll share one of your disgusting kink videos you already filmed if you are released?

No

a) I'll obviously have to stump up the footage prior to being released

b) "violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;" - this is from the Acceptable Use Policy

c) I'm not allowed to discuss/share anything relating to that.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If I can post evidence that I was on the receiving end of CIA torture methods then I will be released asap.
Past tense. From what you posted in the past, you certaintly have a library of videos featuring yourself being gimped and cucked.

Why would anyone want to see that?

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Past tense. From what you posted in the past, you certaintly have a library of videos featuring yourself being gimped and cucked.

Why would anyone want to see that?

I just told you torture videos are against the OF tos, so this has nothing to do with OF content

Or are you going to do a Maul Maul and act like you know more about the subject than me?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just told you torture videos are against the OF tos, so this has nothing to do with OF content

Or are you going to do a Maul Maul and act like you know more about the subject than me?
Did anyone mention OF? I didn't. Seems like a distraction.

Are you saying that you don't have a private library of videos/images for personal use? 100% of what you have filmed is for OF only?

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Did anyone mention OF? I didn't. Seems like a distraction.

Are you saying that you don't have a private library of videos/images for personal use? 100% of what you have filmed is for OF only?

I refer you back to c)

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Your yourself despite being my defence attorney said you despise me as a poster.

I'm offering up footage of me getting waterboarded in exchange for early release. Surely this is a gift you want to deliver to the forum?

Make it happen
I don't like you as a poster. I have zero against you as a person. Your lifestyle is your own. While I look down upon it, you haven't done anything to me or mine.

That being said, you should post you be waterboardwd for lulz. Maybe LLR will credit you with some time served.

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No

a) I'll obviously have to stump up the footage prior to being released

b) "violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;" - this is from the Acceptable Use Policy

c) I'm not allowed to discuss/share anything relating to that.
Waterboarding isn't torture. It's an American sport.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I hope no one is under the impression that waterboarding is going to shut him up. Wearing an actual ball gag didn't.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
6075728-78a04b76d43a181ce4c84bc51ea7ffd4.jpg

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's a travesty I can't contribute to the current discussion in degens of Reddit thread

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Amy Adams chowed down on dog food in the first trailer for bizarre new comedy horror, Nightb***h this week.

The Oscar nominee, 50, who plays a stay-at-home mother who fears she is turning into a dog in the new movie, got into character in disturbing fashion as she chowed down on food from a metal bowl.

A synopsis reads: 'As she embraces the feral power deeply rooted in motherhood, she becomes increasingly aware of the bizarre and undeniable signs that she may be turning into a dog.'

The trailer begins with Adams' character Mother adjusting to life as a mom in the suburbs with her toddler son and husband (played by Scoot McNairy.)

However things take a sinister turn when her son points out 'fur' on her face, her eyes change and she notices she is developing pointed canines - like a dog's.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Nightb***h will premiere in theaters on December 6, 2024, with a Toronto Film Festival premiere on September 7, 2024.

It's a travesty I am not able to start a thread or discuss this movie with my loyal pack of bitches

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it's a real tragedy.

Imagine people being forced to go Google movie reviews in the wild, like wild savages.

We've really hit a low point here. I really hope that FOH can recover from this.

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah, it's a real tragedy.

Imagine people being forced to go Google movie reviews in the wild, like wild savages.

We've really hit a low point here. I really hope that FOH can recover from this.

Can you make the thread before the temu version of me does please bro