Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Can you make the thread before the temu version of me does please bro

You already posted in the thread. Do dogs get dementia?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Araysar Araysar gonna need you to keep the stock trade thread up to date with Trinseo gains whilst I'm in here

Chukzombi Chukzombi gonna need you to keep the celeb death thread up to date with celeb heaven gains whilst I'm in here

Any Hebrew speakers in the chat?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar gonna need you to keep the stock trade thread up to date with Trinseo gains whilst I'm in here

Chukzombi Chukzombi gonna need you to keep the celeb death thread up to date with celeb heaven gains whilst I'm in here

Did something happen?

• 1Jew

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

An actual celeb will get mentioned. Not those old hasbeens who were a minor somebody for 5 minutes over 40 years ago.

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Chukzombi Chukzombi I forbid you from shitting up my celeb encounters thread by posting anecdotes that don't even feature a celebrity

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Random Internet quotes = time magazine interview with the company CEO.

No chin ossoi logic, thicker than pig shit.

"Based in London, OnlyFans has more than 1,000 employees, over 80% of whom Gan says are primarily dedicated to content moderation and support."

Their latest company accounts just dropped - and guess what. Their average number of employees actually DROPPED from 51 to 41.

IkPUcjf.png
I can't seem to attach screenshots but thereis the link straight from their accounts - and confirmed by a Variety article on those accounts

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
That means OnlyFans creators earned total payouts of $5.32 billion for the most recent fiscal year, a mean average of nearly $1,300 per creator and a year-over-year increase of 19%.