Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Wait, you managed to turn watching DP3 into some sort of crusade?

Multiple people rightly complain about woke Disney, grooming etc but quickly abandoned their morals to pay for dp3 tickets

They should be called out. It's only search being broken that saved some of them

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Didn't you also want to sue over a fucking coffee pot in a rental or something? I remember you being unwilling to pay a small sum over the principle of it.

I mean, you do you, by all means. But that's a kind of weird position to critique from, you know?

I may think that Nestle is shitty for their stance on drinking water, but I'm not about to go on some crusade and stop eating their chocolate in protest.

But, whatever.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Kathryn Hahn Wanda Vision GIF by Vulture.com

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Didn't you also want to sue over a fucking coffee pot in a rental or something? I remember you being unwilling to pay a small sum over the principle of it.

I mean, you do you, by all means. But that's a kind of weird position to critique from, you know?

I may think that Nestle is shitty for their stance on drinking water, but I'm not about to go on some crusade and stop eating their chocolate in protest.

But, whatever.
I don't see those two contradicting each other? It's not like Ossoi is being hypocritical with his coffee pot stance. You might think it's too trivial to care about but that's a lot different than espousing a principle that you then discard.

• 1Jew

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I don't see those two contradicting each other? It's not like Ossoi is being hypocritical with his coffee pot stance. You might think it's too trivial to care about but that's a lot different than espousing a principle that you then discard.

Less a contradiction and more drawing lines at points I think are ridiculous?

When I hear the expectation that certain people should boycott DP3? That's just silly IMHO

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Didn't you also want to sue over a fucking coffee pot in a rental or something?

Yes. Lawyers were instructed.

I remember you being unwilling to pay a small sum over the principle of it.

No, he didn't ask me to pay for a new one, he left me a negative airbnb review because he accused me of breaking it. I have never drank tea or coffee and literally the very first thing I did when I entered the airbnb was remove the kettle to make room for my sous vide container.

Defamation is both a civil and criminal matter in Poland and I am currently in the process of prosecuting someone in my "industry" who tried to cancel me by defaming me on Twitter.

It's an interesting dilemma though as it's been several weeks since she blasted me on Twitter, her initial tweets didn't get much traction and once she gets the indictment from my lawyer it could all blow up again.

If you spent significant time writing on forums about how shitty nestle is, how their stance on drinking water, baby milk and <insert product here> <and here> is along with multiple other people who thought the same way, but then queued up to be first in line to get their new chocolate - then yes, you would be a hypocrite.

The point is nearly every movie/tv thread becomes a discussion around woke. This isn't totally undeserved because many shows/series/franchises are pushing the message. But the issue is people seeing woke where it isn't there, the best examples being "the wire is woke" or "dune 2 is woke because Zendaya frowned a lot". If the same people that call out woke where it isn't there are then first in line to see DP3 then yes they're raging hypocrites because it shows their morals are easily purchased. As evidenced by the same people doing mental gymnastics to justify going to see it like "it celebrates the patriarchy"

Especially as movies are so quick to hit streaming anyway. You either have enough of a moral backbone/principles to put your money where your mouth is (or spend your money elsewhere) or you don't. Someone else (for once I forget who) said the idea that I have principles was hilarious - au contraire it's probably the fact I have principles that gets me into trouble to begin with

If pointing out that hypocrisy makes me a "legacy troll" then so be it

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Less a contradiction and more drawing lines at points I think are ridiculous?

Dude drew and snorted a line off another dudes dick to impress some prostitutes they were with. In the grand scheme of things, the coffee pot line is relatively tame for him. His DP3 crusade is more hilarious and so far off base, given how much of woke Disney got shit on by Reynolds over it. Dude is not right in the head and has hot takes that would make Chris scratch his head.

• 1Jew

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Defamation is both a civil and criminal matter in Poland and I am currently in the process of prosecuting someone in my "industry" who tried to cancel me by defaming me on Twitter.

It's an interesting dilemma though as it's been several weeks since she blasted me on Twitter, her initial tweets didn't get much traction and once she gets the indictment from my lawyer it could all blow up again.

OK, hold up

What did this woman say about you that was so bad you'd pursue legal action?

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
so far off base, given how much of woke Disney got shit on by Reynolds over it.

Like I said, "Mental gymnastics"

What did this woman say about you that was so bad you'd pursue legal action?

She warned people not to work with me, said I threatened her and she was scared. The standard practice in defamation cases is to get a lawyer to send a letter demanding a retraction and apology or you'll pursue defamation. That's why so many people retract stuff they said on Twitter. She just dug a bigger hole for herself by running to Twitter to say she'd got a letter.

The defamation is easy to prove, she obviously hasn't got legal advice yet because she replied to my lawyer saying she had "free speech" - well defamation is taken way more seriously in Poland than here. Hence why the first step is for me file a private criminal prosecution then I might go the civil route also.

Reputation is everything in business, especially in some industries more than others. There's a short chain of events that lead up to the defamation involving certain polite requests from me to remind her of certain etiquette she wasn't observing, her ignoring my messages and then me filing DMCA takedown requests in response.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
. His DP3 crusade is more hilarious and so far off base, given how much of woke Disney

The irony of accusing me of bad takes when your justification for buying dp3 tickets is jokes at Disney expense.

How much has dp3 grossed? Where do you think the profits go? To Marvel to keep making more stuff like *checks notes* the marvels, she hulk, female iron Man, Agatha all along, secret invasion etc etc then to Disney to keep making more woke star wars with more black female protagonists

Hahaha but it's ok to fund Disney because Reynolds made fun of their cinematic universe!!!

You know why Fox let Simpsons make fun of them? Because it made them money genius!!!!!

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bought DP3 tickets because I enjoy RR Movies and wanted to be entertained. He has a proven track record of being an equal opportunity offender and I am sufficiently intelligent to separate the art from the artist. I don't care if the Mouse benefits and I don't think it really did. If you were not so much of an autist that you could enjoy things objectively, you might not have to snort penis cocaine, get sloppy seconds from dogs, and the host of other degenerate shit you do to feel any degree of joy.

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
. I don't care if the Mouse benefits and I don't think it really did.

If I have to explain how basic movie financing work then clearly you aren't qualified to be having this conversation.

". If you were not so much of an autist that you could enjoy things objectively"

It's called having morals and the backbone to stand by your convictions. ll happily download it for free when the 4k Blu-ray rip is out on torrents.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What does Jew Magic in movie funding have to do with if I enjoy a particular piece of art or not? Also you want to play the moral high horse card and then immediately advocate for piracy? No one is going to accept a morals lecture from a full on degen like you, especially one so unrepentant that they openly brag about their activities.

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What does Jew Magic in movie funding have to do with if I enjoy a particular piece of art or not? Also you want to play the moral high horse card and then immediately advocate for piracy? No one is going to accept a morals lecture from a full on degen like you, especially one so unrepentant that they openly brag about their activities.

This is why this forum is so funny. You accuse me of bad takes then reel out bad take after bad take.

Yes, I pirate the majority of movies but pay to go the cinema for movies that are worth it. I saw nearly every MCU film at the cinema until they started doing downhill and until Disney went full woke because I don't want to fund woke grooming etc because I'm not a hypocrite.

If you want to keep indirectly funding Disney woke messaging and grooming that's up to you. You can't separate it no matter how much you try

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You won't fund woke grooming but you still pirate it to watch it...... degen autist logic in a nutshell. You are just justifying theft, basically.

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You won't fund woke grooming but you still pirate it to watch it...... degen autist logic in a nutshell. You are just justifying theft, basically.

The difference is I'm not constantly contributing to anti piracy threads and going on about how piracy will kill the entertainment industry, put people out of work etc etc

• 1Picard