Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Phazael Phazael

Even Chukzombi Chukzombi gets it

"They're really doing more of this DEI shit? Disney just doesn't learn. They get a little bit of good will by not wokeifying Deadpool or Inside/Out2 and then they flush it all down the shitter."

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
She warned people not to work with me, said I threatened her and she was scared. The standard practice in defamation cases is to get a lawyer to send a letter demanding a retraction and apology or you'll pursue defamation. That's why so many people retract stuff they said on Twitter. She just dug a bigger hole for herself by running to Twitter to say she'd got a letter.

The defamation is easy to prove, she obviously hasn't got legal advice yet because she replied to my lawyer saying she had "free speech" - well defamation is taken way more seriously in Poland than here. Hence why the first step is for me file a private criminal prosecution then I might go the civil route also.

Reputation is everything in business, especially in some industries more than others. There's a short chain of events that lead up to the defamation involving certain polite requests from me to remind her of certain etiquette she wasn't observing, her ignoring my messages and then me filing DMCA takedown requests in response.

I gotta be honest, I regretted asking you to begin with, but your answer here seemed more reasonable than I had expected.

I have to assume that you didn't threaten her, otherwise this gets really weird.

No idea what industry this is in, but I guess I could see it? And you messaged her about the posts first? Yeah, from what you've said here this sounds leaps and bounds different from the other things I've given yo shit about.

• 1Jew

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Also, LOL at you two. I didn't realize that Disney and DP3 was such SRS BSNS

Is this kind of debate typical for the movie forums or whatever? I'm not sure if I'm just missing out on some prime shitposting grist for the proverbial forum mill, or if I should be thankful that I don't frequent that section.

• 1Jew

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I gotta be honest, I regretted asking you to begin with, but your answer here seemed more reasonable than I had expected.

I have to assume that you didn't threaten her, otherwise this gets really weird.

No idea what industry this is in,

I didn't threaten her, just implied what the potential legal ramifications could be if she persisted in her behavior.

Is that a threat? If I warn you of potential legal action if you keep entering my garden to pick apples from my tree?

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Also, LOL at you two. I didn't realize that Disney and DP3 was such SRS BSNS

Is this kind of debate typical for the movie forums or whatever? I'm not sure if I'm just missing out on some prime shitposting grist for the proverbial forum mill, or if I should be thankful that I don't frequent that section.

DickTrickle DickTrickle can tell you what the movie/TV forums are like in case I missed anything

You have people like Chukzombi Chukzombi being the biggest contributor to threads for a TV series he didn't even watch.

Already mentioned "the wire is woke" and "dune 2 is woke because Zendaya frowns a lot"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
DickTrickle DickTrickle can tell you what the movie/TV forums are like in case I missed anything

You have people like Chukzombi Chukzombi being the biggest contributor to threads for a TV series he didn't even watch.

Already mentioned "the wire is woke" and "dune 2 is woke because Zendaya frowns a lot"
Are you still milking those three posts I made in the rings of power thread? Get over it.

• 1Jew

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I didn't threaten her, just implied what the potential legal ramifications could be if she persisted in her behavior.

Is that a threat? If I warn you of potential legal action if you keep entering my garden to pick apples from my tree?
What are you on about now?

The threat I was talking about was her original claim that you threatened her.

JFC

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Animosity Animosity Falstaff Falstaff

Season 3 Industry is crushing it. Definitely the coolest show on TV right now. The writing has stepped up a gear - "like one of those link in bio girls" was 10/19

• 1Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Are you still milking those three posts I made in the rings of power thread? Get over it.

Honestly? I don't think Ossoi Ossoi gets over anything.

If some fast-food worker shorted him some french fries in 2004, he'd probably go to the grave still being salty about it.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If some fast-food worker shorted him some french fries in 2004, he'd probably go to the grave still being salty about it.

How would I be salty if I never got the French fries to begin with?

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He seems to be focused on 4 of the 80000 posts I've made here

1726779807474.png

You're so disingenuous. You're the top poster in a show you claimed not to watch (at least for a long time).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 546805

You're so disingenuous. You're the top poster in a show you claimed not to watch (at least for a long time).
I meant posts referring to the show and episodes. It's not like I pick random threads and just start trashing a show I know nothing about. This is LOTR. I've been reading and watching Tolkien stuff for 45 years or more. I have a lot to say about it. The actual rings of power show? Not so much