Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Honestly? I don't think Ossoi Ossoi gets over anything.

If some fast-food worker shorted him some french fries in 2004, he'd probably go to the grave still being salty about it.

I was just cooking breakfast and I thought about an incident at school when I was 14.

We had a kid join our class of a small, private Christian school (roughly 80 pupils from 11-16). He joined when the class was 12-13 and the school was in the process of moving buildings, so for a time we were taught out of teachers homes lol.

My teacher taught us in her front room and her rear room was used for storing our bags and coats. I was running late one day so made a quick move to the rear room, out the corner of my eye I thought I saw a literal monkey. When I got back to the front room it was a new kid who wasn't a dwarf but he was definitely stunted. He wasn't a spastic but looked like he had half an extra chromosome instead of a full extra chromsome like most spastics.

Anyway, that kid turned out to be super annoying, easy to wind up/get provoked and super aggressive. Nobody liked him but the teachers all went easy on him because his mother had put him and his sister up for adoption. He was the kind of kid that delighted in getting his cock out when getting changed for PE etc.

Because he was so short, if he got wound up he'd charge at you like he was the Juggernaut but his head would only meet your groin and his hands would be all over your crotch.

Anyway, one day in science I said something to him and he swiped at me with his pencil case. His compass (for drawing circles not a navigational compass) was inside but the sharp tip poked through and cut me across my eyebrow. An inch lower and it would have cut my eye.

Looking back I wish I'd said "fuck this, fuck you and fuck you too (to the lenient headteacher) and just called the police.

I still see him today occasionally, working in a retail store. He's not gone up in height, apparently he turned out to be bisexual (despite his fervent denials he was gay as a kid) and he looks like a homeless person.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user