Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If your argument has changed to I know way too much about the furry community, than sure that's probably true. Hit me up whenever you get curious bro. Our community is very accepting of even the biggest retards. TBH, you remind me a lot of Taj the tiger. Little asian(?) manlet who sucks dog dicks left and right and likes to show off his abs. He posts videos on social media.

"Hey it's Furry Furry "

"No, that's not me it's my mate"

"Close enough"

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
"Hey it's Furry Furry "

"No, that's not me it's my mate"

"Close enough"
Do you consider every tiktok influencer you comment on to be your mate? Sure I happen to know his RL name, I just have a good memory. I've never had any meaningful interactions with him.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Do you consider every tiktok influencer you comment on to be your mate? Sure I happen to know his RL name, I just have a good memory. I've never had any meaningful interactions with him.

Bro, why the heck would you think I'm Robert. He does have a weasel fursona and I think I first met him in the 90s.

First name terms or is that "Fur-st name terms"? or is that "Fur-st name fur-ms"?

Know his degenerate fursona

Have known him since the 90s.

But sure, never had any meaningful interactions with him,

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
First name terms or is that "Fur-st name terms"? or is that "Fur-st name fur-ms"?

Know his degenerate fursona

Have known him since the 90s.

But sure, never had any meaningful interactions with him,
His char's name is Chiaroscuro if you wish to look up his art. I'm still really confused on why you think I know him.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
His char's name is Chiaroscuro if you wish to look up his art. I'm still really confused on why you think I know him.
1727278777387.png