Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I don't know, could go both ways.

I'm expecting some disagreement.

If people get so triggered by הקינה של טוקו - אחד הפוסטים הגדולים ביותר שנכתבו אי פעם באינטרנט בכל מקום then surely that has answered your question. But then again, only a dummy like you can't answer rhetorical questions

How long exactly have you been blocked from politics?

Presumably long enough to have missed the emergence of the woke right?

Chris

Potato del Grande
If people get so triggered by הקינה של טוקו - אחד הפוסטים הגדולים ביותר שנכתבו אי פעם באינטרנט בכל מקום then surely that has answered your question. But then again, only a dummy like you can't answer rhetorical questions

How long exactly have you been blocked from politics?

Presumably long enough to have missed the emergence of the woke right?
You keep reminding me how insufferable you are to talk to.

I guess they are anti Israel then? I guess it matches up with the support of the Chechen brigade in Ukraine.

I think killing Jews is pretty based, but so is killing Muslims. The whole thing is a win-win.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I guess they are anti Israel then?

Pot. Kettle.

I am insufferable because I treat stupid questions like this that inevitably lead to me having to spell it out for you like the retard that you are with the contempt they deserve. My mistake is clearly thinking you're actually intelligent enough to put together the basic logic that:

Israel = Hebrew = Jews. Therefore Hebrew + Complaints = Rickshaw = "they must be anti-Israel / Jew / anti-semitic"

If you actually answered the question re the woke right I could have explained that to you as well

Semi-Decent explanation about halfway through

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

I guess they are anti Israel then? I guess it matches up with the support of the Chechen brigade in Ukraine.

I think killing Jews is pretty based, but so is killing Muslims. The whole thing is a win-win.

we literally had this discussion re the forum direction a few weeks ago you insufferable, degenerate, autistic, dog fucking, wife-hair licking moron RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you are angry at me for asking what's happening in a thread instead of correctly guessing what's happening in the thread?

Oh and showing affection to a woman. You are weird.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So you are angry at me for asking what's happening in a thread instead of correctly guessing what's happening in the thread?

Oh and showing affection to a woman. You are weird.

no idiot.

I am not angry, nothing you do could ever raise a hint of a negative emotion in me. It just boggles me how you're incapable of understanding basic 2+2 logic until it's explained to you like you're an actual retard.