Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Erronius Erronius

You mean like Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi or Chris Chris Chris Chris ?

I don't think they've completely worn out their welcome yet. But by God, they really do have their days, you know?

I don't hate either of them, but they sure are 'characters', if you know what I mean

Also, don't forget, they never troll! That's Rule #1.

Firstly I always reject any comparison to Chris Chris because his "schtick" and mine are not remotely similar.

Secondly, it depends what you mean by "troll". When it comes to political threads and being insincere/disingenous I never "troll", everything I say in politics threads is sincere and I rarely post in those anyway.

My sincere and honest opinion is that most of my "trolling" is no different to the stuff aimed at me, or no different to what other people get away with.

Example: Bubbles Bubbles fags up the THOT thread by posting the same dull Alinity shit. I actually posted GENUINE ACTUAL THOTs from my XXX work Twitter feed and got rickshawed. The straw that broke the camels back IF-irc (IF emphasised because for once I actually cba to go back and check plus search is broken was posting some AI women circa Jan 23 (so just as AI was exploding into public consciousness). That warning is on my profile with the "tired of his stick of waging war" line which shows how I am perceived. When as mentioned, I imo was just posting ACTUAL GENUINE THOTs, but apparently the THOT thread should just be generic pretty girls (for which there's already a thread) and bubbles spam.

Secondly, look at how long the dog fucker meme and "autistic" meme have persisted. I really don't give a fuck, it's water off a dogs back. I embrace the dog fucker stuff because it just shows that people who genuinely think I fucked a dog aren't as smart as they think they are - and if there's one thing my "schtick" is centred around it's by tripping people to expose they aren't as smart as they think are.

BUT, LLR has twice said he's tired of me quoting the Tyrion line about being a bastard in reply even though he understands it but is tired of seeing it in every thread, likewise the "I am not autistic" response.

in both cases I WOULDN'T NEED TO DO IT IF SOMEONE WASNT CALLING ME DOG FUCKER OR AUTISTIC FIRST

(plus the "I am not autistic" reply is multi layered (like most of my schtick) because only an actual autistt would feel the need to deny they're autistic every time they get called autistic)

PS That isn't an admission I am autistic.

I am not autistic.

See?

And that whole "tripping people up to expose they aren't as smart as they think are" - like intentionally saying "Lebron Jordan" ONLY works because people genuinely think they're smarter than me.

And look at the Jew/Hebrew stuff. People are free to post whatever they want no matter how antisemitic, but I make a few posts in Hebrew that get two funny responses both from the person who later complained AND the site admin (which I took as a green light that people found it funny) but because one person complained I get threadbanned. Whatever - it just shows how much of a snowflake Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon is

As for the movie/TV thread - that wasn't aimed at every single person who had me on ignore. Just Bandwagon who consistently and repeatedly called for people to put me on ignore and even made a thread about it. And Spronk because his movie/tv takes are dogshit tier.

Each of them had to unignore me to participate in certain threads, which means I WIN.

And the rampant tv/movie thread creation was also about posting dog related movies - which other people picked up on and got some lols, so I kept doing it. I also posted threads for movies that I knew nobody from FOH would go and see, like the Richard Williams biopic and The Woman King. Is that trolling? Well the Woman King thread got like 8 pages of discussion so.........

Which brings me onto the other point - so many of the "complaints" are just bull shit faggotry that only generate complaints because it is me. Like Chukzombi posting "this belongs in the movies that dont deserve their own thread thread" on non mainstream/obvious threads yet since I got banned and Kroenen has taken over spamming the movie/tv forum with multiple titles that barely get any views/replies has he said anything to him? Of course not.

Celeb deaths and posting non obvious celebrities - again a few early posts got a reaction. I believe it was Deathwing that said words to effect "this is just his latest schtick"

Posting non US celebs who are genuine celebs outside of US is not a troll. People literally complained that the actual Kenyan marathon world record holder died in a car accident - that's BS

Everytime I think of Gravel Gravel saying "nobody cares who the peppermint magnate of the UK is" it creases me up. So, the replies to the Hebrew "demon script" and "black language of Mordor" made me laugh. "peppermint magnate" made me laugh.

I genuinely believe that if my posts were posted by someone else there would be almost zero controversy but because it's me they do. Now you might say well that's your fault for the forum persona you've adopted and that may well be true. But I also believe some people take the least charitable interpretation of my posts that they can think of.

I also think that a lot of the snowflakery around my posts leads to people complaining to the mods rather than using the forum functions available to them. It's no different to the people that complain in a thread when other people are in an autistic derail death spiral about one person but not the other. The posts complaining take up just as much room - put that person on ignore and move on.

Likewise, the movie/tv threads - I have to click "show ignored content" on several threads, the functionality is there to ensure nobody is perma locked out of threads if they have someone on ignore. The thread still shows up under recent activity so it's not totally hidden.

And, NOBODY EVEN KNEW THEY WERE BEING "TROLLED" in movie/tv threads until I pointed it out - lol. So are people being trolled if they don't know they're being trolled? Am I Schrodingers Troll?

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Erronius Erronius

Firstly I always reject any comparison to Chris Chris because his "schtick" and mine are not remotely similar.
See Erronius Erronius . Sometimes you get this big mad. If you could shut your autism down a little bit you'd be able to go free Ossoi. Although I think you're objectively worse than chris, you have a much better chance at reform. Chris's sort of stupid has no hope of reform.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
See Erronius Erronius . Sometimes you get this big mad. If you could shut your autism down a little bit you'd be able to go free Ossoi. Although I think you're objectively worse than chris, you have a much better chance at reform. Chris's sort of stupid has no hope of reform.

I am not autistic

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I am not autistic

LOL

I thought he was talking about me at first. You need to use more punctuation, Furry!

Though I do get the 'big mads' at times. Hurts to admit it though.

Ossoi, since you just typed out that Wall o' Text, do you think LRR would be more or less likely to let you go free, after reading it?

I get that you probably don't care, but seriously. I'll never be a Mod here again, but if I *WAS* a Mod, I think I'd be less inclined to champion your cause after seeing that, you know?

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
LOL

I thought he was talking about me at first. You need to use more punctuation, Furry!

Though I do get the 'big mads' at times. Hurts to admit it though.

Ossoi, since you just typed out that Wall o' Text, do you think LRR would be more or less likely to let you go free, after reading it?

I get that you probably don't care, but seriously. I'll never be a Mod here again, but if I *WAS* a Mod, I think I'd be less inclined to champion your cause after seeing that, you know?

I was replying to you because you labelled me a "troll" and compared me to Chris.

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I was replying to you because you labelled me a "troll" and compared me to Chris.

You were literally replying to what Furry posted, as was I

1728316305683.png

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Corporate wants you to spot the difference between these two photos.

Labelling them HIV positive is a step too far even for my "trolling" standards................

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
What is wrong with you?

Clearly you were referring to my first post and I answered you.

No, I wasn't, you fucking retard.

I just told you that I wasn't.

I was referring to Furry when he said "See Erronius" because it was fucking vague, but it was easier to quote you.

My bad for assuming you could string everything together, you fucking derp.

No wonder you're in the fucking 'Shaw

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
No, I wasn't, you fucking retard.

I just told you that I wasn't.

I was referring to Furry when he said "See Erronius" because it was fucking vague, but it was easier to quote you.

My bad for assuming you could string everything together, you fucking derp.

No wonder you're in the fucking 'Shaw

WHAT IS ACTUALLY WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ACTUALLY ADDRESSED BE BY NAME, THEN ASKED ME A QUESTION DIRECTLY REFERENCING MY LAST POST?

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I didn't think you were mentally handicapped, but I guess I was wrong?

WTF are you on about,

1. you tagged me in the BB misc refugee thread

2. I replied to you here

3. You then said "do i have to read all of that"

4. I replied "I am not autistic" to Furry Furry

5. you then asked me "Ossoi, since you just typed out that Wall o' Text, do you think LRR would be more or less likely to let you go free, after reading it?"

6. now you're claiming that 5. wasn't addressed to me????

AND I AM THE METANLLY HANDICAPPED ONE?

Furry

<Gold Donor>
AND I AM THE METANLLY HANDICAPPED ONE?
I'm hopeful that you aren't as mentally handicapped as you appear to be and act. Nothing against you bro.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm hopeful that you aren't as mentally handicapped as you appear to be and act. Nothing against you bro.

I won't take psychological evaluations from a degenerate furry.

Although that is actually another good example of how I'm perceived. There are multiple degenerates who are open about their furry bestiality fetish but my lips have to remain sealed about certain other topics.

Furry

<Gold Donor>
I won't take psychological evaluations from a degenerate furry.

Although that is actually another good example of how I'm perceived. There are multiple degenerates who are open about their furry bestiality fetish but my lips have to remain sealed about certain other topics.
The big difference between us is I know how to shut up about something. You don't seem to have that capability.