Overwatch

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thank you peeps that joined tonight. We just played QP and it was very fun. I plan on playing tomorrow so if you are on and plan on playing and don't mind playing with not sober peeps feel free to join up. I try to keep my group "open". I play with "unrealiableteamate" Twitch streamer so sometimes I close the group.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thank you peeps that joined tonight. We just played QP and it was very fun. I plan on playing tomorrow so if you are on and plan on playing and don't mind playing with not sober peeps feel free to join up. I try to keep my group "open". I play with "unrealiableteamate" Twitch streamer so sometimes I close the group.
Ya, had some good games.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
12v12/16v16 would of course need maps, 2.5 times the size, maybe simultaneous pushes/points or multiple paths, they don't need to be balanced, they just need to be a sandbox to people to play whatever they want when they log in. Competitive can stay 6v6, that's fine, but QP/PUB/SOLO needs the chaotic sandbox to let all the characters shine, not just the top half of the cast.
Port classic Alterac Valley into Overwatch!

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed last night too. Was nice finally running with some of ya. Last night was actually kind of a last chance have a good run or hang this game up kind of trial. Even with the minimal communication we had, it was still nice to run with a group that doesnt pick all weaboo's, that actually support each other in game etc. Aside from bringing wins, it also allows each person I think to perform better. I am still pretty floored by that mercy run with 70% of enemy damage healed. And some pretty epic rein rounds too.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally tried my competitive placement rounds last night with some friends, managed to go 6 wins 1 loss so far. Need to wrap up the final 3 some time today, one of the matches I had last night was one of the most evenly matched and fun rounds of overwatch i've played in a while. They took the first two KOTH rounds we managed to steal the third one back in overtime and then went on to reverse sweep them for the win, very tense and well played by both teams.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Graphics card was shipped out so I need to wait like 2 weeks now. Gonna be a real tough 2 weeks.. Unless I play on integrated graphics...

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
KotH, 2 thorbjon, 1 symmetra, 1 bastion, 1 soldier 76, and me as Mercy. We lost in 3 rounds 100-0. They never changed in all 3 maps.
frown.png

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Watchin Reunited vs Creation, I never watched any tournaments back when mcree was common, but Art1er is awesome.

One of the brits keeps losing power, and had to get on 3G. I thought only us middle america people had such problems.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As per usual, last 2 games...2 leavers...won one, lost the other...net impact, lost half a level for being 50% rate.