lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The players that grew up in my time usually only stuck to one game-EQ or Wow. We tried other games like Rift but they didn't have that magic of Orc highway with all the graphics turned up on full blast with your four sticks of 256 Rambus and your T1 connection. The modern games are faster and prettier than EQ but EQ has a strong built foundation. New Games aren't made to last. They spent 8-12 years in development for about 4-6 months of subscriptions. It makes no sense. Then when they want to monetize their game cheap ass gamers cry and leave. The new Logo for the "You Know." Honesty is my number one priority. I understand you don't want to let secrets out in development but people wonder too where their money went. No one cares about the game once it comes out unless there is drama. Sometimes drama can be manufactured to gage interest. 300 k views+ watching Asmon go to Wendy's and get food. WTF? I know the Developers watch these posts.

openart-image_BNirVbBr_1721360969886_raw.png

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have spectrum disorder or Asperger's syndrome along with Tom Hanks and Elon Musk. I am very high functioning. IQ of 142. The board would have been dead a long time ago, I believe the great people in society were all Asperger's. If everyone thought the same nothing would ever get done. Asperger people are characteristically focused. Eventually they would run of ideas and food then Die. We need people to challenge the current way of thinking to innovate new ideas.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have spectrum disorder or Asperger's syndrome along with Tom Hanks and Elon Musk. I am very high functioning. IQ of 142. The board would have been dead a long time ago, I believe the great people in society were all Asperger's. If everyone thought the same nothing would ever get done. Asperger people are characteristically focused. Eventually they would run of ideas and food then Die. We need people to challenge the current way of thinking to innovate new ideas.
So focused you've yet to produce anything of any value. A one minute video completely devoid of any charisma or intelligence, some stupid pirate bullshit that you're excited when a dozen people watch, and some creepy stalker video. Truly an output of unprecedented proportions. You've done nothing. There's millions of people with Asperger's who also do nothing of great importance so your whole attempt to identify with its successful people is about as dumb as anything else you say.

• 1Truth!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

If you post your mensa membership I will immediately stop all flaming and sub all your channels.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist any comments?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like it when you guys chase me so you can kiss my ass easier. Dick, it is a spectrum disorder I just happen to sit at the top just below Elon and Einstein. The crazed stalker video has 83k views. All it is my housekeeper takes a video view so I can show what it is like to walk to the bus for my doctor's appointments. Nothing more but did you see him put up that risky-ass replacement for the railing on the steps? There were no railings when I fell. Completely shattered the cuboid bone in my ankle and foot. He chose to ignore 3 separate warnings from my surgeons claiming I was a fall risk in a formal letter. He laid out all the materials before he built the railings and told the housing coordinator they were waiting on the inspector but no permit was ever issued or filed. What a weasel.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
@lightingLord I have a question is it possible to copy a copy of the original set up for this page set me up. I want to start a pNTHEON WEBPAGE. eNJOIIN STOPPED SUPPORTING ITS WEBPAGES. SO I GOT SCREWED.

WP is not the answer for us old-timers.

VTUBER DISCORD
I'm going to give you lots of leeway here, but I'm also not going to tell you if what you're doing will get you shawed. Since I can't tell if this is even english.

So, since you're leaving this post to me up in the air, so will your fate be up in the air!
Fun for all ages and number of feet.

• 1EyeRoll

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to give you lots of leeway here, but I'm also not going to tell you if what you're doing will get you shawed. Since I can't tell if this is even english.

So, since you're leaving this post to me up in the air, so will your fate be up in the air!
Fun for all ages and number of feet.
Don’t tell him about chrome developer tools.

shhhh

• 1Jonesing

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Enjin had a nice website you could develop with a script doctor but it was solid enough that you didn't need a script code. Enjin disassembled its webpage services two years ago. I was paying $30 a month. I decided to not do another webpage and I hate WP. Gamers for Pantheon would almost move to the PHP site because it is old school look. You have some pretty neat tools on the webpage. I was just curious. No disrespect here. The Crossroads of Terminus was a nice-looking site. I helped develop with my limited knowledge.

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Enjin had a nice website you could develop with a script doctor but it was solid enough that you didn't need a script code. Enjin disassembled its webpage services two years ago. I was paying $30 a month. I decided to not do another webpage and I hate WP. Gamers for Pantheon would almost move to the PHP site because it is old school look. You have some pretty neat tools on the webpage. I was just curious. No disrespect here. The Crossroads of Terminus was a nice-looking site. I helped develop with my limited knowledge.
It's Xenforo. It's openly available and can be easily set up. What a brilliant Asperger's genius you turned out to be.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know there are a lot of people who want me to fail to do the "You Know." I have already been told that I am not allowed to post on their forums anymore but I still have access to their game. Asmon can set them on fire on his podcast and then they would turn around and do a sit down with them. Nothing stops me from ripping into their game live. They were afraid that I would make an unfounded accusation against them. I promised them I would give them a fair shake and a very small leash. I care a lot about Pantheon because of Brad. There are so many games out there to cover. Plenty of content.

Fair warning there will be no fancy graphics in the beginning. Just me telling old stories while I play. Believe it or not, it helps my Asperger's syndrome. I am looking for exposure. I just ask everyone to be respectful.

A lot of people are gifted with a problem-solving mind. Don't write well.

I have one thing that has been irking me about the November access free pass. They let go of their raid creator and QA lead tester a few months ago. Soon does that mean raids not done or the raids are done? We will see. Six zones. 12 classes. I don't see it. Maybe concept art but not playable. Let's hope so.

Sacred was one of the releases. He was Vanguard's number-one raid leader.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron