Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was made VIP this morning.
Tim Harris has downs syndrome and he was made Mayor of Albuquerque back in 2014.

You're missing a foot and you have an autistic hamster for a brain. Shouldn't you basically be Joe Rogan by now?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
OIG1 (25).jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 3Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I am not a sheep and believe in honesty. Narc brings it up all the time as a joke. Both of these clowns claim to be autistic as a shield. I know it gets to Joppa. His hair is greying fast from all of the stress. He reads all the comments. My position is that why would you kick someone out of your community who was spending their own money and making good content for your game? I wasn't trying to get paid, I didn't want a job but I felt like I owed to Brad for saving my life. A story I will never publicly discuss.

Remember you were supposed to interview me? and now you are bitching me out for talking about my life. Bro which is it?

Do you want a pilot flying a plane who is blind? Remember you can't discriminate against people who have a handicap here in the USA. You know sometimes things just get a pass in life.

You know Pantheon needs a rivalry between content creators to get people talking. I would love to play the heel.

My guess is he had some type of singular run in with a lot of these people, a comment, reply, etc. and now he has been having conversations with himself about all of these scenarios for years. The carousel goes on.

Sox, make a foot fetish of and make money and then start making content for whatever the hell you want. We didn’t get dead toe society content, we didn’t get sailors and sea monsters content, the entire board isn’t harassing you they are just being harassed by your claims. Just start putting stuff out dude literally Anything

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am putting together my stream package with stream labs ultra, and building a state of the art discord now. I would love chatting with you guys on steam while we play and talk about anything under the sun. I am very shy in real life unlike my forum posts. Complete oppositites. All I ask is for you to be respectable and cool on stream and then I will bring you in the channel. i wont make you show your faces if you dont want too.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am putting together my stream package with stream labs ultra, and building a state of the art discord now. I would love chatting with you guys on steam while we play and talk about anything under the sun. I am very shy in real life unlike my forum posts. Complete oppositites. All I ask is for you to be respectable and cool on stream and then I will bring you in the channel. i wont make you show your faces if you dont want too.
Can we show other stuff?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stream snipping is forbidden. I dont mind sharing the profits of the channel with people who worked with me. Shares will be based each stream minus production costs then divided by the number people who helped. Please dont wreck my stream becaise I will set a world record in pressing the ban button.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Stream snipping is forbidden. I dont mind sharing the profits of the channel with people who worked with me. Shares will be based each stream minus production costs then divided by the number people who helped. Please dont wreck my stream.
What are you talking about? I don't know what any of that means. I just wanted to know if jooka jooka and I are allowed to show our balls and buttholes

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

Is this an official announcement? When is the first stream? the world wants to know

can we setup a pre launch announcement stream for q&a? We can get someone to host it all you need to do is come on the stream, or you can host it and have guests or read our questions and answer them

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nobody is reallly streaming Pantheon right now so new subs will be easy to get and a lot people want to see VIp Package right now who are on the fence about buying it.
What are you talking about? I don't know what any of that means. I just wanted to know if jooka jooka and I are allowed to show our balls and buttholes
I will protect my brand at all cost and will be the first to get the police involved. Now if you want to be labelled a SO and ruin your life like you tried to do with my stream. I will make sure they know you are a SO in jail. You know what happens to those people in jail. I would think about your future, streakers get arrested all the time with video evidence and serve time with Bubba.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is this an official announcement? When is the first stream? the world wants to know

can we setup a pre launch announcement stream for q&a? We can get someone to host it all you need to do is come on the stream, or you can host it and have guests or read our questions and answer them
I am setting this up right. I got streamlabs ultra, and learning to use the tools. There will be a verification process with phone number and spam filters.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to get a better selections of guests like Kevin Eastman and Tech N9ne. I am down for anything.

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nobody is reallly streaming Pantheon right now so new subs will be easy to get and a lot people want to see VIp Package right now who are on the fence about buying it.

I will protect my brand at all cost and will be the first to get the police involved. Now if you want to be labelled a SO and ruin your life like you tried to do with my stream. I will make sure they know you are a SO in jail. You know what happens to those people in jail. I would think about your future, streakers get arrested all the time with video evidence and serve time with Bubba.
Your only brand is being retarded.

At least you can say you've always been on brand.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just stream dude. Its not difficult. Go on twitch and click go live and then show the tab that is the game you are playing.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

I think you need to double check Twitch's content policy

Chris

Potato del Grande

I'd love to talk MMO lore with you, I recently got a new (old?) job writing lore for a MMO.

I don't want to get raped in prison so I will be very respectful.

• 1Like