Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh my god who do we need to award a notable post medal to? krysanth krysanth or our robotic overlords ChatGPT? This is amazing
Yes he used to CHAT GPT. If you want to know the real Mr. Sox tune in tommorrow on the "You Know." Outside this forum I am very shy and very soft spoken.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sox is gonna end up being some gpt 2.0 script that you’re just wasting your time interacting with

• 1Truth!

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can't help Aspergers syndrome, you learn to manage it. I like cosplaying when I do my review of Pantheon. Eventually I will do fancy graphics and other cool features. There is some legal things I need to do with the lawyers.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can't help Aspergers syndrome, you learn to manage it. I like cosplaying when I do my review of Pantheon. Eventually I will do fancy graphics and other cool features. There is some legal things I need to do with the lawyers.

Krysanth is about to get sued for doxxing

• 1Worf

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Krysanth is a yasuke dick rider, which is an instant disqualification to any medals at FOH.org
Really? You had to bring up another thread? I enjoy you hanging off my balls, good shit. I spent like 5 minutes skimming that silly Assassin’s Creed thread, and I’m not even into the series. In that short time, I saw enough to troll both the social justice warriors and the edgelord racists. Honestly, I don’t care about diversity agendas in video games. If developers want to pander, fine. I’m not going to lose my mind over it. If I don’t like a game, I just won’t buy it. What’s really funny is how you guys *ALWAYS* turn video game discussions into a political battlefield. Posters calling black characters “chimps” and trying to be edgy is so fucking cringe. The internet makes people bold, but we all they wouldn’t say any of this in real life. This forum seems to be their entire identity, which is pretty sad. The obsession with these trivial culture wars shows just how empty some of these peoples lives must be. I'm a casual poster here. Sometimes when bored its a good read, many times it isn't. This thread in particular and interacting with the Sox bot/troll is a guilty, guilty pleasure.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

have you ever cosplayed as one of your lady pirates? Which one is your favorite?

Really? You had to bring up another thread? I spent like 5 minutes skimming that silly Assassin’s Creed thread, and I’m not even into the series. In that short time, I saw enough to troll both the social justice warriors and the edgelord racists. Honestly, I don’t care about diversity agendas in video games. If developers want to pander, fine. I’m not going to lose my mind over it. If I don’t like a game, I just won’t buy it. What’s really funny is how you guys *ALWAYS* turn video game discussions into a political battlefield. Posters calling black characters “chimps” and trying to be edgy is so fucking cringe. The internet makes people bold, but we all they wouldn’t say any of this in real life. This forum seems to be their entire identity, which is pretty sad. The obsession with these trivial culture wars shows just how empty some of these peoples lives must be. I'm a casual poster here. Sometimes when bored its a good read, many times it isn't. This thread in particular and interacting with the Sox bot/troll is a guilty, guilty pleasure.

I enjoyed your post, immensely

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
stripper falling GIF

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Really? You had to bring up another thread? I enjoy you hanging off my balls, good shit. I spent like 5 minutes skimming that silly Assassin’s Creed thread, and I’m not even into the series. In that short time, I saw enough to troll both the social justice warriors and the edgelord racists. Honestly, I don’t care about diversity agendas in video games. If developers want to pander, fine. I’m not going to lose my mind over it. If I don’t like a game, I just won’t buy it. What’s really funny is how you guys *ALWAYS* turn video game discussions into a political battlefield. Posters calling black characters “chimps” and trying to be edgy is so fucking cringe. The internet makes people bold, but we all they wouldn’t say any of this in real life. This forum seems to be their entire identity, which is pretty sad. The obsession with these trivial culture wars shows just how empty some of these peoples lives must be. I'm a casual poster here. Sometimes when bored its a good read, many times it isn't. This thread in particular and interacting with the Sox bot/troll is a guilty, guilty pleasure.
Tl;Dr :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Salty

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have a pirate shirt, hat, and a eye patch. I am still setting things up. All of it is new to me. I want to do some Vtuber stuff as the udoead captain or the Grin. Everyone loves the shark. I am having an issue following the chat and the game at the same time. Why does Pantheon screen keep going black periodically. I bought steamlabs ultra the other day. pantheon gave away a free game code thru massively overpowered for 5-day access starting this weekend. The code is Massivelyoverpowered. Come and join me. My discord now has a liveonstream option.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cool, what are some of the strategies you use to manage it?

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
With a join date of July 2016 and an astounding 23,376 posts, I can guarantee you read my post. If you want to frame this any other way besides you hanging off my nuts, be my guest. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Good luck in the online culture war, hero.

Sox: I have a pirate shirt, hat, and a eye patch. I am still setting things up. All of it is new to me. I want to do some Vtuber stuff as the udoead captain or the Grin. Everyone loves the shark. I am having an issue following the chat and the game at the same time. Why does Pantheon screen keep going black periodically. I bought steamlabs ultra the other day. pantheon gave away a free game code thru massively overpowered for 5-day access starting this weekend. The code is Massivelyoverpowered. Come and join me. My discord now has a liveonstream option.
If you stream in a hot tub you'll get more views.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
With a join date of July 2016 and an astounding 23,376 posts, I can guarantee you read my post. If you want to frame this any other way besides you hanging off my nuts, be my guest. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Good luck in the online culture war, hero.
I have a demonstrated history of 1-3 sentence shitbird replies, as well as a history of mocking people that make long posts. You can guarantee my ballsack, cunt. If you want a long debate, catch me when I'm taking a shit. Until then, :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cool, what are some of the strategies you use to manage it?
I am very shy but passionate in RL. I know my role in today's society especially around KC. They will shoot you if you look like a retard and ask too many questions.

Asbergers can be managed better today if it was dianoged early. But people during my time period, nonone used the terminology in fear of ridcule, asylums, and social promotion. It has grown more widely acceptable in today's society. It's not considered a disability anymore, Thanks Elon. i wonder say a lot of gamers have it undiagnosed.

I found out my brothers cause of death today-instant brain hemophage. I know we have a lot of professional people in these forums. They said he was dead before he hit the floor. I sm wondering could an eye surgery in the past eventually cause it. He complained anout a lot of headsaches and he thought it was his diabetes and blood pressure but his A!c was 6.5 anyone know? He developed a cock eye.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron