lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ben Dean lefted VR. I wish him luck in future endeavors. I don't want Brasse to come back after she turned on me. I know who Ben D.eans character is in EQ. I like him as a person enough to not doxx him. I promised Savvy I would be nice but I wonder about the shit sometimes.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ben Dean lefted VR. I wish him luck in future endeavors. I don't want Brasse to come back after she turned on me. I know who Ben D.eans character is in EQ. I like him as a person enough to not doxx him. I promised Savvy I would be nice but I wonder about the shit sometimes.
UltimeltI did get to level 5 on summoner before my computer MB arced on me. Ben was the director of communication. Ultimately it was his fault but he did the best what he was given with the issues. He did bail on Brad for a while but came back. Make Savvy Marketing lead and bring Baz as CM.

• 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You have no idea who his character is. All you've done is heard a voice and assigned him to it even though they probably sound nothing alike or at best marginally so.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know exactly who he is. He started on tlps and they merged with vox. He moved servers one night we were in discord while the VR podcast was on and raiding. He hit the wrong button and came thru my speakers. I have heard enough podcast with Ben to recognize his voice

• 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know exactly who he is. He started on tlps and they merged with vox. He moved servers one night we were in discord while the VR podcast was on and raiding. He hit the wrong button and came thru my speakers. I have heard enough podcast with Ben to recognize his voice
My guild was on Vox. Swords and Boards. I recreated it on Mangler. My toon wasAzzguard. Vox is where all tlps guilds go to die. Notice Zaide does not play on the servers I play on because he don't want any competition. Now I am healthy watch out Faceless.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Can you say what character and server he’s on so I know you’re not making this up.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, exactly what I said. More made up delusional psychotic bullshit.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I made a mistake once and blew someone cover and no one cared. I like Ben even though I made fun of his hair being crazy on steam. No one threaten me. Be gone weasel. I decided to take the higher path today.
pantheon positive.

• 1Moron