Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am very shy but passionate in RL. I know my role in today's society especially around KC. They will shoot you if you look like a retard and ask too many questions.

Asbergers can be managed better today if it was dianoged early. But people during my time period, nonone used the terminology in fear of ridcule, asylums, and social promotion. It has grown more widely acceptable in today's society. It's not considered a disability anymore, Thanks Elon. i wonder say a lot of gamers have it undiagnosed.
Yeah but you said that you learned to manage it. What precisely do you do?

A lot of gamers have personalities which present in a similar way to autism.

Men can focus on something to get good, add in something like ADHD and they can hyperfocus. The difference to Autism is that they can turn off the hyperfocus.

Online people can have social anxiety, leading to awkward social interactions and niche conversation topics. The difference to Autism is that they will interact fine with close friends/family and not talk about the niche interest with inappropriate people.

So no, a lot of gamers don't have it undiagnosed.

The red flag of online Autism is being a lolcow and repeating strange behaviour that gets you made fun of for years.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chris every case is different that why they call it spectrum disorder. It takes years for a trained doctor to recognize it not imput from Chat GPT

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris every case is different that why they call it spectrum disorder. It takes years for a trained doctor to recognize it not imput from Chat GPT
3rd time now. How do you manage it? You said you learned how.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
It like giving a werewolf victim a sleeping pill every full moon. I just avoid people in general who cause drama. Going live in 10 mins 5 lvl summoner on haven. Feel free to koin me Saturday is free with the code on massively overpowered for 5 days.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
It like giving a werewolf victim a sleeping pill every full moon. I just avoid people in general who cause drama. Going live in 10 mins 5 lvl summoner on haven. Feel free to koin me Saturday is free with the code on massively overpowered for 5 days.
OK. So I'm asking because you are not managing your aspergers at all. You clearly have obsessive autistic behaviours and you refuse to listen when it's pointed out.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Had birria tacos at an authentic sidewalk place downtown today

IMG_20240724_112619005.jpg

• 2Weird Boner
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I am very shy but passionate in RL. I know my role in today's society especially around KC. They will shoot you if you look like a retard and ask too many questions.

LOL

I have this mental picture of Sox walking down Independence Ave, or Prospect, and asking random strangers what their favorite mascots are.

... but his A!c was 6.5 anyone know? He developed a cock eye.

We have some Doctors here, but what kind of answer do you think you're likely to get?

I just avoid people in general who cause drama.

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I picture hop scotch but he leaps over all the spots that have two boxes.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The code is massively overpowered. Upload it on the launcher. I saw on joppas stream today the elf model it looks sick with the hood. There is an upgraded human look too.

• 1Moron