Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What a puss. I have never gone to a mod even when I was sent to the swamp repeatedly over and over.
It was the mods sending you to the swamp or site approved swamp trips from Forumquest, you dickless faggot. There would be no point in trying to complain.

Your little statement may not be enough to warrant any action but even the small possibility of derailing your attention seeking behavior is something.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some messaged me asking me to their podcast last week. Since we don't a video forum what we do with our content

• 1Moron

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
@Amod death threat?
I think from the context here, he's saying that he has to be careful, not that he's threatening anyone.

I think.

Maybe.

Probably.

I'm actually getting a little worried that I might gain full fluency in Tardese after all these years of having to sift through all of our special posters.
The Abyss (Special Edition) gazes back...

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
He's learned to manage his autism guys, it's a spectrum.
Who, Ossoi Ossoi ? That autistic honkla ain’t learnt a thing.

Anyways, I was thinking of starting a pantheon related podcast. I’m ugly as fuck so I was to use some kind of cartoon v-tube thing. I was thinking about the popularity of SpongeBob and thought about maybe going with a nautical, or even pirate, theme.

I have this 100% original piece of art I am thinking of using;

IMG_0619.jpeg

Maybe some of you can be guests and we can talk about how awesome Pantheon is or we can honest instead.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Anyways, I was thinking of starting a pantheon related podcast. I’m ugly as fuck so I was to use some kind of cartoon v-tube thing. I was thinking about the popularity of SpongeBob and thought about maybe going with a nautical, or even pirate, theme.

View attachment 538898

Maybe some of you can be guests and we can talk about how awesome Pantheon is or we can honest instead.

I am not autistic

• 1Hodjing

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 538898

But does charcoal form when you kick things? That is kinda a big seller for me...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

View attachment 538898

No, Sox claimed he learned how to manage his autism. He then posted another multi post personal rant about random devs.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole

View attachment 538898

It needs cat ears then you will have completed the circle. Btw Kevin Eastman loved my turtle concept. Remember Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Major announcement on Thursday stream with VR. A very important stream to watch concerning Pantheon. I am interested in buying the Library of Pantheon soon. Six boxing 5 Necros and a Shaman is the way 2 go in September. I don't play WoW. I love Pantheon and EQ We kicked Sam Deathwalker to the curb with Brock Pierce. Ben Dean was an investor with Pantheon some time ago. I think they just make up stuff their webpage just to gage interest.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I saw your interview dick with those fat looking, ugly chicks. Why don't you get a real interview or are you afraid of being red shirted again. You were invasive as usual and charming at the same time. I don't ask softball questions. High and tight.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Oh good, more incoherent ramblings

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The mods don't want to admit this fact but i put fans in the stands. Wait until the you know starts to get starts again.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users