Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
What you guys think about a pirate parody of grease. A drive in on a floating dock. Drag race with pirate ship. No songs just sea shanties and a budding romance between a leather bound jacket wearing pirate named Dante and an Austrailian pink preppy female pirate named Sydney.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
What you guys think about a pirate parody of grease. A drive in on a floating dock. Drag race with pirate ship. No songs just sea shanties and a budding romance between a leather bound jacket wearing pirate named Dante and an Austrailian pink preppy female pirate named Sydney.
Nate Pirate Ship GIF by Barstool Sports

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

I’m still waiting to see which of his lady pirates he cosplays as

1722949741262.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
No songs just sea shanties and a budding romance between a leather bound jacket wearing pirate named Dante and an Austrailian pink preppy female pirate named Sydney.

I can't help but read this in Casey Kasem's voice.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I post the squid image on imgur it got 600 views in 2 mins
Big stream about pantheon tonight.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
TBH doesn't look bad. No way possible I'd pay anything to try it. But it has potential?

I’ve been played a few months now and it’s actually great. Still a lot of polishing to be done but when you play you can actually see all the progress that’s being made by the dev team. It really does stay true to eq1 origins and brings back that vibe with a splash of “new”.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’ve been played a few months now and it’s actually great. Still a lot of polishing to be done but when you play you can actually see all the progress that’s being made by the dev team. It really does stay true to eq1 origins and brings back that vibe with a splash of “new”.

Well.. for something that long in development, you'd expect a bit more. I mean.. Star Citizen&SQ42 have been in devmode for about 10 years and they have much more to show than this.
However.. I do like the chat on that video. Most - if not all - of todays games have horrible chat options. Like EverQuest had, ooc, shout, blahblah, that you could streamline into other chat windows). Just look at Star Citizen's chat and you'll probably F12 for life.

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Well.. for something that long in development, you'd expect a bit more. I mean.. Star Citizen&SQ42 have been in devmode for about 10 years and they have much more to show than this.
However.. I do like the chat on that video. Most - if not all - of todays games have horrible chat options. Like EverQuest had, ooc, shout, blahblah, that you could streamline into other chat windows). Just look at Star Citizen's chat and you'll probably F12 for life.
Yeah I totally understand your skepticism and frankly it’s deserved. I just want to give some perspective of someone that’s been playing this the past few months. I think it’s worth a shot if it doesn’t break your bank.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Buddy codes for pledges tommorrow. Msg me.

Who would pledge to something with 0 actual content released and no speculative reason to think its coming? You'd have to be absurdly gullible.

But anyway this is the pantheon thread so lets stay on topic. How much is it to play the game right now??

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who would pledge to something with 0 actual content released and no speculative reason to think its coming? You'd have to be absurdly gullible.

But anyway this is the pantheon thread so lets stay on topic. How much is it to play the game right now??
Its really cheap!

$50 gets you one game week per testing season.

$200 gets you two weeks to play each season.

And then the best value is $600 and you get access all season!!!!

Insert jesusfuckingchrist.jpg

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck me I forgot about casey casum. Dude had such an iconic voice. With AI now someone should make have him introduce some of today’s “music” with his classic style. ‘And our latest artist went all over the world and couldn’t find a wetter pussy, so she felt very justified for the title of her latest hit. From her taint to yours, here is the latest from little Kim”

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its really cheap!

$50 gets you one game week per testing season.

$200 gets you two weeks to play each season.

And then the best value is $600 and you get access all season!!!!

Insert jesusfuckingchrist.jpg

And people complain what a scam Star Citizen is with the cheapest package of $45 that gets you all the testing as you like :D

• 1Worf
  • 1Like