Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am now a vip pledge. I played the game. Also I have been very brutal about the development of the game to the point of being muted from the forums. The game is very basic in design for 10 year old development cycle. Other games may look better but can you play them right now. How about AoC. Btw AOC will flop worse than New World watch. My point is Pantheon is an mmo meant to be played by a group of friends laughing and joking together. This comradery makes a great game better.

Brad just wanted to build a community and not just a game. How many of you are still here because of Brads original vision FOH hasnt done shit in 20 years. If you would like a key let me know. Rekindle that passion or justp sit back in your rocking chair and stroke your e penis. Cone and play with me on the Twitch stream If you want.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I am now a vip pledge. I played the game. Also I have been very brutal about the development of the game to the point of being muted from the forums. The game is very basic in design for 10 year old development cycle. Other games may look better but can you play them right now. How about AoC. Btw AOC will flop worse than New World watch. My point is Pantheon is an mmo meant to be played by a group of friends laughing and joking together. This comradery makes a great game better.

Brad just wanted to build a community and not just a game. How many of you are still here because of Brads original vision FOH hasnt done shit in 20 years. If you would like a key let me know. Rekindle that passion or justp sit back in your rocking chair and stroke your e penis. Cone and play with me on the Twitch stream If you want.
Need that twitch link brah - post here when you are going live

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Good stuff man. Have you settled on a class?

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
With kicks that can cause charcoal to form on doors, he's definitely a monk

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I playeda summoner on havensong. I got to lvl 6 in one afternoon. The computer broke. I think itwas the power supply
its 5 years old. I may cave a new old computer soon. I prefer a batd but necro isgood too. Anyone know if a 1080 ti will fit in a dell 9020 tower without any problems. Usually dell is usually low profile video cards.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
The link has been posted numerbous times on the thread. It now has a discord and yt channel link too. OF comming soon. I dont how to cut And pasye on the phone yet.

• 3Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
The link has been posted numerbous times on the thread. It now has a discord and yt channel link too. OF comming soon. I dont how to cut And pasye on the phone yet.

once you figure out how to cut and paste on the phone your going to be raking the views in.
Your audience is waiting

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I’ve been messing around with Lost Ark which is a Korean gotcha game that is designed to face fuck its players out of every penny they have, it uses the basic formula of pay to win, anime titty sliders, fomo mechanics, and daily log in bottlenecks.

And yet it hands down crushes this piece of shit because it actually fucking exists.

• 1Moron

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>

Welcome to Pantheon, Sox! Would you be interested in joining the forum guild, Pantheon Pals (a Stock Pals subsidiary)?

• 1Moron

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
Welcome to Pantheon, Sox! Would you be interested in joining the forum guild, Pantheon Pals (a Stock Pals subsidiary)?
1723336271515.png

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I appreciate the offer I will be doing my own guild. Swords and Boards. I stole the name from Furor. SNB was the name of the FL tank chsnnel. We were born on Vox and then started a chapter on Mangler. I am the creator of the guild name and the original gl. I was sick with foot issues during this time but i am healthy now. Ready tp take names. I am a master recruiter. I can see real talent and team chemistry.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I appreciate the offer I will be doing my own guild. Swords and Boards. I stole the name from Furor. SNB was the name of the FL tank chsnnel. We were born on Vox and then started a chapter on Mangler. I am the creator of the guild name and the original gl. I was sick with foot issues during this time but i am healthy now. Ready tp take names. I am a master recruiter. I can see real talent and team chemistry.

Yeah, you show them! Make your own guild!

images (45).jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I playeda summoner on havensong. I got to lvl 6 in one afternoon. The computer broke. I think itwas the power supply
its 5 years old. I may cave a new old computer soon. I prefer a batd but necro isgood too. Anyone know if a 1080 ti will fit in a dell 9020 tower without any problems. Usually dell is usually low profile video cards.
I thought no expenses were spared? Fucking 1080ti, you welfare queen.