Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since when have Doctors notes been part of lease agreements? Sounds like some mentally ill who needs more restraining orders. I guess section 8s are gonna section 8.
Doctors notes are nt part of any lease agreement that is correct. But section 88 is. He is fucked but insurance will bail him out. You cant replace a foot
Someone want to wheelchair race me at 7 11 and tape it the other day.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who would like a buddy code. It gives you access to the game when my pledge is active. I am a vip. Team necro stsrts next month. 5 necros and a shaman. Madness begins.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
He recieved three stern warnings from my doctors about my foot condition. He ingored them and refused to make repairs to the property. I fell down a flight of stairs with no railings in the front yard.. He waited until
i fell to make repairs. The funny thing is hes a structural engineer in RL. Like Pantheon you have duties to fulfill when you sign contracts with people.
Society progresses in a positive direction right up until we stop throwing people like you into a tar pit. Once that stops, it's in decline.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
fyi

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
fyi
That's a great original name for a guild. Hopefully none of the unsavory types here try to steal it!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chubzy Wombat

Door Kicker/Creator of Charcoal/Landlord Litigator
Come In Season 10 GIF by One Chicago
200.gif
Law Lawyer GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Boomstick was like 30 when I last got one. They got a brand new stadium to pay for.
Is that the Rangers or Cowboys Stadium?

I haven't been to a ball game in a long time, but the last time I was at a big stadium was for a Rush concert up in Charlotte North Carolina. I justorse remember beers being $10 or something.

That's just nuts though. Even worse than airport food prices. I remember you used to be able to take your kids to go see a ball game and it was affordable for a fun afternoon. Saints, Astros and Oilers games is what we went to growing up and probably went to a few of each teams games a year. That and tractor pulls. Even got to see Truckasoras or whatever it was called. They played the Aliens battle music during its car crunching, fire breathing glory, and it's still one of my fondest childhood memories.