Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I will set you up with a VIP pledge to Pantheon if I will win my court case in a few weeks, Dick, but you have to [promise me to do at least one podcast with me 1 hour long. I will have mu mod screen the questions about the Cosby suite incident and the aftermath. I want to see you get up on your horse and ride off into the sunset again waving your fist up in the air. Who knows you may like it?
I will absolutely do that, I promise you. It would be nice to finally air out some of the things I've been holding back for so long. Trust me, the media didn't get the full truth by any stretch.

My only request is no face cam simply for some plausible deniability but we all know the truth.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here is my intro, cue the music as the credits roll,

Once upon a time, in a world full of magic and mythical creatures, there existed a game called World of Warcraft. It was more than just a game, it was a universe in itself, with an intricate and detailed lore spanning over 10,000 years. The game had its humble beginnings, with a small team of developers who poured their hearts and souls into creating this vast world. They crafted a rich history, filled with powerful kingdoms, epic battles, and legendary heroes. As the game grew in popularity, so did its lore. Players were drawn into the stories of the ancient gods and their battles for supremacy. They fought alongside the brave warriors of Azeroth and witnessed the rise and fall of great empires. But the game was not without its own struggles. The developers faced countless challenges in creating such a massive and complex world. They spent endless hours researching and writing, determined to create a truly immersive experience for their players. And as the years went by, the game continued to evolve, with new expansions and updates adding even more depth to the already vast lore. Players became invested in the characters and their stories, and the game became more than just a hobby, it became a way of life for many. But through it all, the developers remained dedicated to their craft, constantly pushing the boundaries and expanding the lore. They created new lands, new races, and new challenges for players to conquer. And so, the long history of World of Warcraft game lore continued to grow, drawing in new players and captivating old ones. It became a true masterpiece, a world within a world, and a testament to the power of imagination and creativity. And as the game continues to thrive, the lore will continue to evolve, with new stories waiting to be written and epic battles waiting to be fought. For World of Warcraft is more than just a game, it is a living, breathing world, with a history that will continue to be written for many years to come.

In our studio today we have a special guest and a video game lore expert and now a new member to our staff here at Sailors and Sea Monsters. Welcome. The Grin

we will use this avatar.

for the no face cam concern and might change your voice in the process. The Grin is a video game shark.

I make you famous, again.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am curious what about you think about server meshing, ai, and quantum technology in the future of video games. The stocks to invest in the future are the ones who solves the riddle first,

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can get you some mmo legends to do a 1 hour podcast in exchange for pantheon vip. Let us know when your landlord pays up.

• 1Like

Rali

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 543314

Like I said, the code was (probably mistaken) pasted in an open post in this thread and was snagged by someone in the thread. Thus, the key does not work for me. I was ready to become one of the Fallen but looks like Sox weaseled out of giving me a key.

I already got the big fish.

You have indeed. Honoured to be able to play this exciting MMO in THE premier guild, with your illustrious self. Don't forget to let us know when we can play with you!!!!!!...

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
We must protect Sox in Terminus
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If this was the 1950s, we'd amuse ourselves by beating Sox with willow branches and laughing at the gutteral retard squealing sounds.

I just realized that Sox is Tollbooth Willy

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Here is my intro, cue the music as the credits roll,

Once upon a time, in a world full of magic and mythical creatures, there existed a game called World of Warcraft. It was more than just a game, it was a universe in itself, with an intricate and detailed lore spanning over 10,000 years. The game had its humble beginnings, with a small team of developers who poured their hearts and souls into creating this vast world. They crafted a rich history, filled with powerful kingdoms, epic battles, and legendary heroes. As the game grew in popularity, so did its lore. Players were drawn into the stories of the ancient gods and their battles for supremacy. They fought alongside the brave warriors of Azeroth and witnessed the rise and fall of great empires. But the game was not without its own struggles. The developers faced countless challenges in creating such a massive and complex world. They spent endless hours researching and writing, determined to create a truly immersive experience for their players. And as the years went by, the game continued to evolve, with new expansions and updates adding even more depth to the already vast lore. Players became invested in the characters and their stories, and the game became more than just a hobby, it became a way of life for many. But through it all, the developers remained dedicated to their craft, constantly pushing the boundaries and expanding the lore. They created new lands, new races, and new challenges for players to conquer. And so, the long history of World of Warcraft game lore continued to grow, drawing in new players and captivating old ones. It became a true masterpiece, a world within a world, and a testament to the power of imagination and creativity. And as the game continues to thrive, the lore will continue to evolve, with new stories waiting to be written and epic battles waiting to be fought. For World of Warcraft is more than just a game, it is a living, breathing world, with a history that will continue to be written for many years to come.

In our studio today we have a special guest and a video game lore expert and now a new member to our staff here at Sailors and Sea Monsters. Welcome. The Grin

we will use this avatar.

for the no face cam concern and might change your voice in the process. The Grin is a video game shark.

I make you famous, again.

1724764609485.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No, he must be PKed repeatedly.

You see I was one of these types before and believed that was the best source of pure grief.

What's actually worse is a team of Elf Chads defending an antagonistic mess and putting him on a pedestal.

Similarly, being ruthlessly "anti pk" is a way to be barbaric to people and get away with it.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
You see I was one of these types before and believed that was the best source of pure grief.

What's actually worse is a team of Elf Chads defending an antagonistic mess and putting him on a pedestal.

Similarly, being ruthlessly "anti pk" is a way to be barbaric to people and get away with it.

Hmm, how about a pvp contest where teams either are kidnapping the individual or protecting them…. What a novel concept….. it could be called Capture the Fag!

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users