Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox, pirates were from the south west of England, big pirate culture down there and they have the classic pirate accent. Liverpool wasn't important until the industrial revolution.

I don't fully understand what you said, but you don't like that I promoted and linked the 3rd episode of your podcast here?

For those who don't know:
Episode 1: How many races are in Pantheon?
Episode 2: Blue Face
Episode 3: 3 FPS Pantheon Gameplay

Nirgon Nirgon how many finished zones does Pantheon have now? More or less than Sox's podcast episodes?

More

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I asked Chris along with other forum members to respect my wishes by not publishing the podcast before it was ready. Five videos I am tired and it's time to be retired.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I asked Chris along with other forum members to respect my wishes by not publishing the podcast before it was ready. Five videos I am tired and it's time to be retired.
Truly a Hall of Fame career.

Also, here's an idea... don't stream the podcast if you don't want people to view it. Or remove it afterwards. It's your fault, just like everything else in your life.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dick here's some advice Don't be a weasel. Man up, I delivered the goodies to you as promised with a free Pantheon access code. So put on your daisy dukes, boy, and go get to work. Or be a weasel. Choice is yours.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
Truly a Hall of Fame career.

Also, here's an idea... don't stream the podcast if you don't want people to view it. Or remove it afterwards. It's your fault, just like everything else in your life.
Like Brian Bosworth, one of the best middle linebackers in college and a number 1 pick until he tried to tackle Bo Jackson on the first play of the gmae in his rookie season. Bam hes done. Dick here's some advice Don't be a weasel. Man up, I delivered the goodies to you as promised with a free Pantheon access code. So put on your daisy dukes and get baxk to work. Video games industry needs you to make a comeback or are you one of those fallen that everyone talks about on this forum. Reinvent your career like Marv Albert did or be a weasel. Choice is yours. I would love to have you by my side making great insightful content. We can start a new and not bring up the past, Personally I would prefer it. People of the past used to call you one of the first video games superhero. Yes, you got knocked down pretty hard and thrown under the bus by you fellow coworkers, Fight back.

well you can always play Simon in the Simon cowl movie as a backup plan.

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

I was the first video game super hero and now look how far I've fallen.

Obi Wan GIF by Star Wars

DickTrickle

Like Brian Bosworth, one of the best middle linebackers in college and a number 1 pick until he tried to tackle Bo Jackson on the first play of the gmae in his rookie season. Bam hes done. Dick here's some advice Don't be a weasel. Man up, I delivered the goodies to you as promised with a free Pantheon access code. So put on your daisy dukes and get baxk to work. Video games industry needs you to make a comeback or are you one of those fallen that everyone talks about on this forum. Reinvent your career like Marv Albert did or be a weasel. Choice is yours. I would love to have you by my side making great insightful content. We can start a new and not bring up the past, Personally I would prefer it. People of the past used to call you one of the first video games superhero. Yes, you got knocked down pretty hard and thrown under the bus by you fellow coworkers, Fight back.

BTW, Sox, you did DM me the code, but then you also posted the code in this thread and someone used it. Is it a one time code or can you actually give it to a ton of people? If not, you done fucking goofed.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a unique code like ashes of creation referral code, I know at least two people used it.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

You didn't even try it, what a weasel

It's a unique code like ashes of creation referral code, I know at least two people used it.

1724707024965.png

Like I said, the code was (probably mistaken) pasted in an open post in this thread and was snagged by someone in the thread. Thus, the key does not work for me. I was ready to become one of the Fallen but looks like Sox weaseled out of giving me a key.

• 3Worf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

this makes a ton of sense
View attachment 543314

Like I said, the code was (probably mistaken) pasted in an open post in this thread and was snagged by someone in the thread. Thus, the key does not work for me. I was ready to become one of the Fallen but looks like Sox weaseled out of giving me a key.

Show up with the goods Mr. Sox Mr. Sox dont you want to play with a legend and start fresh

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
When did you do this?

I just subscribed to you on Twitch and got a notification about the podcast episode.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will set you up with a VIP pledge to Pantheon if I will win my court case in a few weeks, Dick, but you have to promise me to do at least one podcast with me 1 hour long. I will have my mod screen the questions about the Cosby suite incident and the aftermath. I want to see you get up on your horse and ride off into the sunset again waving your fist up in the air. Who knows you may like it?

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like