Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why do we keep humouring Sox? He posts irrelevant crap about pirates. Absolute garbage he's never going to follow through on. He's clearly mentally deficient, why keep entertaining him?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Who gets credit for the success of Everquest? Brad or the artists who developed the game? Brad was A VISIONARY like me. It was his direction that shaped the game.

I went to a new bar the other night that's has anime, console video games, and food/drink in KC. On the way home I picked up this chick who just got out of jail, and she spent the night with me. They looked at my art and offered to sell it for me. Maybe a tye dye shirt of the squid. The bar had a good mix of inclusive people.
This is one of those moments that happen occasionally that's a bit too much and makes me think it's all an elaborate troll.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why do we keep humouring Sox? He posts irrelevant crap about pirates. Absolute garbage he's never going to follow through on. He's clearly mentally deficient, why keep entertaining him?

You wonder all you want, we've got another couple years to egg him on until he's released into the wilds of Terminus.

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole

I cried this afternoon after I heard this story. With that being said I think it's time for me to leave for good. I will be never respected like this man.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to

I cried this afternoon after I heard this story. With that being said I think it's time for me to leave for good. I will be never respected like this man.

You cried because some dude you never met but saw in 2-3 movies died?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Yeah, talking about doing stuff and never doing anything isn't the best route to earning respect.

See you soon!

Rali

Trakanon Raider

This could be said of quite a few posters here! :D

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider

Until next time! Thanks for the code!

(see you in an hour or 10 when you post next)

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Who gets credit for the success of Everquest? Brad or the artists who developed the game? Brad was A VISIONARY like me. It was his direction that shaped the game.

You couldn't carry Brad's Mozz sticks

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users