Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1726346890701.png

LOL

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am working on some cool emotes and badges.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Mr. Poopybutthole
There was an issue where Nirgon got into it with Dick over some comment about the Blizzard chick. It was the first time I saw Nirgon apologize to the forum over an edit. Dick is a weasel and always goes crying to the mods. Considering the story in the news none of you FOHer should been mentioning it out of respect for Alex who is still trying to get back in the industry working for Mike again at Dream Haven. People have to hide behind an NDA because of the chosen one. What a bunch of weasels. People lost their jobs and families because of the issue. Alex could have gone on Asmon's show and told his side to a bigger audience. I don't know WOW. Zach would eat him alive. Chicken shit.

Chris, can you even watch Twitch with your iPhone 11? By the way, you are banned from my Twitch channel. I know who you are. Twitch does a phone verification check.

Setting up a stream is a lot of hard work.

Bandwagon, 23k comments you must have no life. Pretty sad. You spend all day posting mindless dribble I see.

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
There was an issue where Nirgon got into it with Dick over some comment about the Blizzard chick. It was the first time I saw Nirgon apologize to the forum over an edit. Dick is a weasel and always goes crying to the mods.

Chris, can you even watch Twitch with your iPhone 11? By the way, you are banned from my Twitch channel. I know who you are. Setting up a stream is a lot of hard work.
I have a stream where I draw weasel art sometimes. Took me about 2 minutes to set up. Do you need help calibrating?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There was an issue where Nirgon got into it with Dick over some comment about the Blizzard chick. It was the first time I saw Nirgon apologize to the forum over an edit. Dick is a weasel and always goes crying to the mods.

Chris, can you even watch Twitch with your iPhone 11? By the way, you are banned from my Twitch channel. I know who you are. Setting up a stream is a lot of hard work.
I don't go crying to the mods. I did ask for clarification on one of your retard death threats one time, though.

Didn't you quit the forum?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users