Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm not endorsing Brad: he's screwed the pooch again unfortunately. But in precise terms, no one has offered any alternative to no endorsement. That's the issue. I'm looking at where we are - the collective you is continuing to point fingers, and while he may deserve it, it doesn'tdo anything. There is no other MMOG coming out worth two flying cock shits. Do you get it?Nothing. It's as fucking bleak and arid as the vagina sand leaking from the WoW thread everytime I post there.

So I want an answer, not a response of how Brad fucked up again. What is there besides Rerolled bingo night?
Why is it so hard to understand why people don't want to back something if they think there's a 0% chance a game comes from it? Really, do you not grasp that?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is it so hard to understand why people don't want to back something if they think there's a 0% chance a game comes from it? Really, do you not grasp that?
yea, Brad and team will have to get much farther along before a decent amount of people jump on board. If they can get a year of real development time in and show a ton of progress, it will bring people on board.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This shit gets funnier by the minute, so between the pantheon board and the still ongoing kickstarter comments, the fanboys are impressed by how quickly the team responds to their e-mails to take their money.

Robert - just confirming - I emailed VRI this morning, and I've exchanged several emails with Tom - he is "Johnny on the spot", and this is the best video game related customer service I've ever received! I kept deciding to up my pledge, which required them to make more adjustments on the back end manually (I feel bad for causing more work!) but Tom has handled it without so much as a hint of frustration - only passionate customer service!

To be clear - they've allowed me to capture the perks of the KS pledge, as promised, on the new site, and quickly fixed a bug that occurred when I moved from monthly sub to package pledge - it dropped me from apprentice developer (Orange) to supporter (Blue) and they fixed it within 15 minutes. Tom confirmed they are SWAMPED due to the unbelievable amount of fans signing up and working through everything.

First world problems
smile.png

Go Pantheon!
By the way there is less than 700 members on the board, and I imagine most accounts are the free one. But yes, it's impressive the customer service provided to collect money.

rrr_img_60891.png

kudos

<Banned>
Shit if people wanted to give me free money I'd be doing lines of cocaine to stay awake.

So swamped with work that they can fix stupid shit like this guys color on a forum.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dumar,

Then why aren't you investing more? They have forums, similar KS rewards, and all the EQ lingo you crave to keep your vagina nice and wet. We don't need to pay charlatans but you can help save the Titanic. DUMAR, Knight of Terminus, will you save Aradune?! Will you go forth questing for the future of Dumaria and Terminus both? Donate brother and your soul shall never leave the planes!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dumar,

Then why aren't you investing more? They have forums, similar KS rewards, and all the EQ lingo you crave to keep your vagina nice and wet. We don't need to pay charlatans but you can help save the Titanic. DUMAR, Knight of Terminus, will you save Aradune?! Will you go forth questing for the future of Dumaria and Terminus both? Donate brother and your soul shall never leave the planes!
I might!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't know if these Patheon people should make me laugh or disturbed. Only thing that could make this better is if they moved to R.I.

misery_sl

shitlord
Tom confirmed they are SWAMPED due to the unbelievable amount of fans signing up and working through everything.
Oh good. Looks like things are looking up after all. I'm sure they'll have their target reached in no time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Dumar,

ME WANT PLAY PANT EON. DERP BRAD IS ONLY HOPE NARP. BEST MMO EVA...

rrr_img_60892.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Convo,

I had a different sell intended for you. Bob Carlisle himself was going to show you around the inner working of the apprentice developers area of Terminus! Land of honeysuckle and milkduds!

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
yea, Brad and team will have to get much farther along before a decent amount of people jump on board. If they can get a year of real development time in and show a ton of progress, it will bring people on board.
I think a lot of people are in the same boat as me now. As in they won't give Brad a dime to complete this project. That ship sailed with them already showing such shoddy work. Throwing good money at people who are so disorganized is just pissing money away that could be used to donate towards something else. IF Brad manages to get a game to go gold I am willing to at least buy a copy and test it out. He won't see any money from me until he has a finished product though.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Convo,

I had a different sell intended for you. Bob Carlisle himself was going to show you around the inner working of the apprentice developers area of Terminus! Land of honeysuckle and milkduds!
Haha! Brad already gave me a virtual tour!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think a lot of people are in the same boat as me now. As in they won't give Brad a dime to complete this project. That ship sailed with them already showing such shoddy work. Throwing good money at people who are so disorganized is just pissing money away that could be used to donate towards something else. IF Brad manages to get a game to go gold I am willing to at least buy a copy and test it out. He won't see any money from me until he has a finished product though.
I think that's fair. I actually mentioned that to him recently. He's aware that some people wont be throwing anything at this until a release. It would still have to be a polished release too. I just can't wait till Booze is my dual shield wielding tank!

I'm still on board for the record! Haven't pledged anything yet tho.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Haha! Brad already gave me a virtual tour!
Lol, I got nothing...

Edit- Dumar, that $15 you waste on WoW every few months would pay for you to be a champion on a forum where you will be worshipped as a...hero of the revolution! Viva la Revelucion!

iannis

Musty Nester
Brad can't even make a message board.

You think i'm kidding about EQ in a browser. At this point I seriously doubt that brad could even manage the effective administration of an EQ emulator.

Let that one sink in. The guys over at P99 are better at it than Brad is.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_60893.png

I would like to introduce the new race the "Dorkraki" Now donate money to my fucking bank account.

rrr_img_60894.jpg

Also here is some concept art of the "Foodsader" As you can see he can dual wield sandwiches that we think will allow for interesting game play.

rrr_img_60895.jpg

P.S. Yes they can be Shaman.
P.S.S. Scratch that no they cant.
P.S.S.S. Wait a minute yes they can again.
P.S.S.S.S. Please please please re-pledge to my paypal.