Parent Thread

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Just have all of them at once.

Twins or more can be much harder on the wife and the babies though. One at a time is better. Close together, yes, all together... maybe not!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Twins or more can be much harder on the wife and the babies though. One at a time is better. Close together, yes, all together... maybe not!
There's not a whole lot of extra risk for twins unless they are identical.

Maybe we just got lucky, but we didn't have problems either with mom or babies with triplets. Downside is no hand me downs

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man we are stuck in this loop where he eats some food then just keeps spitting it out. Like every goddamn fucking meal. Most annoying and nasty shit.

Also our friend told us her kid ripped his diaper off and painted the wall with shit. Also shit out some peas AND WAS EATING THEM. Fuck that. Fuuuuuuck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Son broke hsi first two teeth through and wont sleep. Giving him whatever over the counter shit we can to soothe him, Wife wont let me rub him up with booze.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had our first (and hopefully last, but fuck, who am I kidding) meeting with the Principal today. All we got was "inappropriate behavior of a sexual nature," so of course we were freaking out. Came in and come to find out, one was more of a dirty joke, but still made you WTF. He went up to a kid, messed up his hair, and said "now it looks like you had sex." Ok yeah, he just bought a ticket to Amish town and basically only able to read books for the time being. However, the other offense was he told a kid to kiss his butt. Holy, fucking shit, if that is now a detention earning offense, my ass would have been expelled by 3rd grade. Him telling the other kid that, apparently made the kid cry. We think the millennial SJW is scary, Jesus help us when this batch of little snowflakes are in college.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Son broke hsi first two teeth through and wont sleep. Giving him whatever over the counter shit we can to soothe him, Wife wont let me rub him up with booze.
Kids Tylenol.worked for us but nothing else did. It only worked for 4 hours at a time too

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I hope someone buys their house asap for the sake of your sanity
They moved in last night. I may need to increase the stock in my liquor cabinet. ...the girls are 7 and 5 the little guy turns 2 in Dec.
Good stuff: I will get dinner every night. My niece in law will be my personal trainer and whip me into shape (she's amazing), my nephew will do home repairs for me and I get to be fun Aunt Tracy to the littles. Nubs the dog gets company.
Challenges: I will have to wear clothes all the time, child friendly tv programs, noise (mine and theirs), conflicting schedules....unknowns.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
They moved in last night. I may need to increase the stock in my liquor cabinet. ...the girls are 7 and 5 the little guy turns 2 in Dec.
Good stuff: I will get dinner every night. My niece in law will be my personal trainer and whip me into shape (she's amazing), my nephew will do home repairs for me and I get to be fun Aunt Tracy to the littles. Nubs the dog gets company.
Challenges: I will have to wear clothes all the time, child friendly tv programs, noise (mine and theirs), conflicting schedules....unknowns.

I sincerely hope for your sake all that comes true. Everytime family needs to stay with my wife and I or ask us for money support, they just become a black hole you never get out of and animosity grows.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I sincerely hope for your sake all that comes true. Everytime family needs to stay with my wife and I or ask us for money support, they just become a black hole you never get out of and animosity grows.
I told them we will have ongoing discussion about how it is going and what are their plans and time lines. If it begins to look rough, we will convene a family meeting and draw up a written contact.

iannis

Musty Nester

Challenges: I will have to wear clothes all the time, child friendly tv programs, noise (mine and theirs)

Challenges: I will have to wear clothes all the time, child friendly tv programs

Challenges: I will have to wear clothes all the time

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
A girl gets accustomed to being able to walk around her house in her nothings or next to nothings.

iannis

Musty Nester
I walk around without pants all the time. But that's the great thing about being a guy. Company comes over? I still don't have to put on pants!

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
A girl gets accustomed to being able to walk around her house in her nothings or next to nothings.
My son is 15 and I had to tell the wife to start ensuring that her nipples don't show through her shirt. I love her to death but she wants to be next to naked ALL the time. Not even a sexual thing. I know what being a 15 year old boy is and we just can't have it.

My 15 year old daughter has gotten that gene also :( she is always complaining that she can't walk around without a shirt on but he can. I tell everyone we need to shirt up.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
My son is 15 and I had to tell the wife to start ensuring that her nipples don't show through her shirt. I love her to death but she wants to be next to naked ALL the time. Not even a sexual thing. I know what being a 15 year old boy is and we just can't have it.

My 15 year old daughter has gotten that gene also :( she is always complaining that she can't walk around without a shirt on but he can. I tell everyone we need to shirt up.

If he's checking out his mom at least he's probably not a homo. Look at the bright side.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Well even a gay 15 year old will get a boner seeing my wife's nipples but I get your point.

I'm not doubting the power of your wife's nips but I don't think so. If he were gay he'd be checking out your package in your tighty whiteys.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not doubting the power of your wife's nips but I don't think so. If he were gay he'd be checking out your package in your tighty whiteys.
why-not-both.gif

why-not-both.gif

• 1Like

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

Kind of a social convention isn't it? If you're female you can be legit bi. For guys, you either suck dick or you do not suck dick. Women won't accept a guy who sucks dicks sometimes and neither will guys.

why-not-both.gif

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Kind of a social convention isn't it? If you're female you can be legit bi. For guys, you either suck dick or you do not suck dick. Women won't accept a guy who sucks dicks sometimes and neither will guys.
Maybe he just wants a guy to suck his dick, so it's not gay.