Parent Thread

Siliconemelons

I would adopt - but I would not want anything what so ever to do with any of the biological parents ever - and with how our courts have been ruling on this shit IMO its to risky - and that is why we are talking about a China baby vs domestic. If we could get a baby fresh out that's not some crack baby - maybe domestic... and heck our two are still almost young enough to just fake a trip to the hospital and come back with a kid and say we had another :p

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I would adopt - but I would not want anything what so ever to do with any of the biological parents ever - and with how our courts have been ruling on this shit IMO its to risky - and that is why we are talking about a China baby vs domestic. If we could get a baby fresh out that's not some crack baby - maybe domestic... and heck our two are still almost young enough to just fake a trip to the hospital and come back with a kid and say we had another :p

If the cunt-rag ever tries shit with my kids..

I've got a special burial place in the back of my property picked out already.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That's a good turnout at least

My stepbrothers (2 of them) were messed up because their mother drank and did crack while she was pregnant. It's weird because she had 2 kids, then married my stepdad, then they had 3 kids, then they got divorced, now he's married to my mom. Anyways, the two kids are really messed up. One is slow but almost normal, but is always in jail. The other is borderline mentally retarded, he's a 13 year old in a 34 year old's body.
Don't be hard on yourself. You're more like a 15 year old in a 34 year old powder's body

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, I thought that movie Powder was awesome as a kid, and then I read something about how it's actually about pedophilia acceptance or something. People are fucking gross.

Siliconemelons

If the cunt-rag ever tries shit with my kids..

I've got a special burial place in the back of my property picked out already.

I do not wish this on anyone - but wait till a "well meaning" social worker gets her and in a few years once the kids are doing good conveniences her of all the wonder of getting her kids back and the benefits that she would get with kids - our government dole money is so much they make them think that they just get $$ and do not have to actually take care of the kids.

There have been many cases of official signed and closed adoptions getting ruled in favor of the birth parents (usually mother) - and to me that scares me.

However! all that said, foster system adoptions and or special case adoptions are different rules and laws... and I wholly agree with you. If I adopt a kid, they are my kid and wont have any differing anything over my two real kids - and fuck off to the birth parents gtfo - once they leave my house and are adults, they can do what they want and seek out - whom they want.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Man, I thought that movie Powder was awesome as a kid, and then I read something about how it's actually about pedophilia acceptance or something. People are fucking gross.
I am so pale white that while in the Marines they would call me Powder on runs when they wanted me to sing cadence ....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I do not wish this on anyone - but wait till a "well meaning" social worker gets her and in a few years once the kids are doing good conveniences her of all the wonder of getting her kids back and the benefits that she would get with kids - our government dole money is so much they make them think that they just get $$ and do not have to actually take care of the kids.

There have been many cases of official signed and closed adoptions getting ruled in favor of the birth parents (usually mother) - and to me that scares me.

However! all that said, foster system adoptions and or special case adoptions are different rules and laws... and I wholly agree with you. If I adopt a kid, they are my kid and wont have any differing anything over my two real kids - and fuck off to the birth parents gtfo - once they leave my house and are adults, they can do what they want and seek out - whom they want.

I have a clip full of bullets with her initials carved into them..

• 1Solidarity

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I dunno I would do some really fucking heinous stuff to any person that would purposely and knowingly abuse or bring harm to my son in anyway. I don't blame you for carving those initials onto a clip of bullets. You can never be too prepared!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I agree. I know people say stuff like I'll go to jail or whatever but if someone touches my kid that's going to send me into a blind rage. It's pretty much the same as if it happened to my wife, but with the kid there's such a large innocence there.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Man, you guys aren't kidding. Having kids in the age of internet predators sucks. My kids are online, and it makes me nervous. So many stories of good kids getting manipulated into shitty situations. If some perv starts working on one of my kids and I find him, it would be hard to restrain myself.

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Its a magazine. Also i honestly would fucking curb a mother fucker if i caught or knew fhey were harming any kid. That shit is the only thing on my list that illicits instant violence.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Even in me; violence is sparked when it comes to abuse of children or other vulnerable populations (people with Developmental Disabilities are at significantly higher risk for sexual use and abuse than non disabled peers).

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man, you guys aren't kidding. Having kids in the age of internet predators sucks. My kids are online, and it makes me nervous. So many stories of good kids getting manipulated into shitty situations. If some perv starts working on one of my kids and I find him, it would be hard to restrain myself.
Meh I grew up and was a teenager around the internet boom and I turned out fine. I even met some internet girlfriends. It all requires kids not to be fucking retarded and I think that's the problem nowadays.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Isn't that how we all get our feet wet? I had 2-3 internet girlfriends. That first time phone sex happened. Then you graduate to the Craigslist casual encounters... then the real thing? Isn't that how it works? That may just be me...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nah in highschool I had a real girlfriend and nutted in her in a condom and she told her parents she might be pregnant so I was never allowed to see her again

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users