Path of Exile

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The new life and defense values are just the way the game should have always been. Now you can make a reasonably defensive character much earlier without getting insta shit on the second you try to go into red maps to unlock your atlas.

That's the best QoL out of all the QoL in this patch IMO.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Buffing the benchcrafting values to match would aid in that.

I agree, that generally, item and character progression lags behind atlas progression. It has been improved in 3.25 as I've been able to progress my atlas with far less "wtf just killed me?" moments in corrupted red maps. But there's a variety of factors that influence overall progression, so I'm not sure I should pass judgment as "fixed" just yet.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else playing MS zenith, get your watchers eye asap. I went from watching my lifebar ping pong up and down to being able to stand in the middle of everything in T16s pretty much after getting it.

Splurge on the highest life on hit roll you can afford, then throw on the level 1 vitality. I'm able to fit it with a level 8 precision, flesh and stone, blood and sand and determination. with no res eff. I'm lifetapping literally everything and have 0/765 mana though lol.

watchersEye.jpg

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Too many things can mess with leech, and I have substantial life regen too (especially with redblade + enduring cry weapon swap for boss phases where I can't hit anything), and zenith has so many hits per second that you get insane instant recovery this way, even single target.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fair points about messing with leech, didn't think of that. Just want to clarify, if you assume you're doing damage and leeching, instant leech and life gain on hit are functionally the same.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vaal pact would disable my life regen and other stuff though, so that's out, and the mastery only gives 10% instant, but again I'm aiming to be able to run any map eventually once I add replica alberons. I also have circle of life annointed for another 10 lgoh.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are Chisels super Rare this league? I dont think I ever see them on the floor. Either that or the loot filter removes them.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They are much rarer. You basically won't be chiseling anything but decently high investment t16s anymore.

You can buy a stack of 20 from Kirac every mission for 8c which is the best deal you'll find on them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Supposedly this survey email is real. How does a company run by nerds, making a game for nerds, not know better?

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Don’t jump into many poe leagues, but decided to do this one. Having a lot of fun being a melee chungus. I’m supposed to be two handed, but got springleaf and some unique gloves with a huge reflect, so I basically can’t die and everything dies attacking me. I kill everything while afk mid 30s. Very fun.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
can someone explain something to me - RF scales with life ya? And there’s now an insane amount of life on items. Yet I’m not seeing much about RF this league other than the usual suspects /pohx. Am I missing something ? I’m currently trying to leaguestart RF ; feels painfully weak dps wise so far compared to my usual starters like exsang/cf but I’m determined to see this shit thru as I’m expecting it to scale bigly later on, am I making a mistake ?
I’m hoping just scaling massive life will be a useful form of defense in itself, coupled with high regen. Obviously would like to incorporate endurance charges and block too if I can figure it out (I don’t see much room for spell suppress atleast not where my tree is going currently)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What's the issue? The link points to their domain.
The text does. The actual hyperlink is atwm0 r ag d sendibm3 com/mk/cl/f/sh/7nVU1aA2nfsTTCwMHFhIlgdp23DkK7q/x6RLQ_bV254E

I replaced the periods with spaces in the FQDN because...idk.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea that's pretty sus...

Almost seems like GGG employee got compromised but apparently it's official.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
can someone explain something to me - RF scales with life ya? And there’s now an insane amount of life on items. Yet I’m not seeing much about RF this league other than the usual suspects /pohx. Am I missing something ? I’m currently trying to leaguestart RF ; feels painfully weak dps wise so far compared to my usual starters like exsang/cf but I’m determined to see this shit thru as I’m expecting it to scale bigly later on, am I making a mistake ?
I’m hoping just scaling massive life will be a useful form of defense in itself, coupled with high regen. Obviously would like to incorporate endurance charges and block too if I can figure it out (I don’t see much room for spell suppress atleast not where my tree is going currently)
I never played exsang and don't know what cf is but the couple times I played RF it never felt great dps wise. It can be smooth etc. but I don't think it ever 'feels powerful' like some other skills can. If you can sort of outgear your current content then it can feel pretty good, and if you want something casual/easy to play then I think it's pretty nice as a change of pace from high apm/frantic playstyle stuff.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Hexblast mines was a good choice to start with, soon as I got my rings and switched from leveling mines, everything became easy mode. Gonna have to find a sandstorm and neck i forget name of eventually, but deleting 99% of things on maps before I see them is fun.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Surely with all the unthinkable QoL they've added, Shield Charge's pathing is on the shortlist? It's ridiculous how many builds are held hostage by a shitty movement skill.

Non-shit bow movement skill too, please.