Path of Exile

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah this info is def not in any build guides ive ever looked at. I mean, sure they list their flasks but dont tell you specifically to roll them in a certain way. This is kind of regarded as basic POE 101 type shit. That being said Ive always had a freeze flask and a bleed flask on all my builds. Dont really know about end game shit because Im pretty much bored on any character to get to the end game. I think my all time highest character was like 92 or 93. I either roll another or just quit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Looking more into the page I was using for my minion build, and I realized I have no fucking idea what I am doing. The spells and gear it shows may or may not be what you are actually supposed to be using. So... yeah. Still in act 6 I suppose.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looking more into the page I was using for my minion build, and I realized I have no fucking idea what I am doing. The spells and gear it shows may or may not be what you are actually supposed to be using. So... yeah. Still in act 6 I suppose.
Yeah this is another crime build guides inflict on you.

There'll be some meta campaign speed run setup that's totally different gems/playstyle to your build.

Imo I'd rather be 10% slower and learn my build.

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I'm familiar with using instilling orbs/alts on flasks, just didn't realize there was an "unfreeze" option.

Don't think I have too many instillings currently, but I am sure I have enough alts to spam a flask to get a temporary freeze solution. I'll give it a try when I get on after work.

Really do appreciate the help, Necropolis was officially my first "League", and I wouldn't have gotten as far as I did without this forum's help. Am very slowly learning, just a whole lot to figure out.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah used to do it the same with exalts. Only once did I try to buy something from a guy that wanted to push the issue over 2c. I didn't care but he wanted a long drawn explanation on how got 2c different that I did. I was just take the 2c.

Apparently calculators work different in other parts of the world is all I got out of it.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Playing arc totem as league start. Currently have 4l soup mantle with curse immunity and self flagellation. Got enough currency for either a shaper shield with +1 totem or 6l soul mantle.

What's my next move?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Playing arc totem as league start. Currently have 4l soup mantle with curse immunity and self flagellation. Got enough currency for either a shaper shield with +1 totem or 6l soul mantle.

What's my next move?
Shaper shield and 5L stew mantle.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
From reddit, 3221 edps sword. I guess the fuss over returning proj enchant on 2h doesn't matter as much now with this enchant being local. You'd just run nimis like people had planned. With original sin and replica alberons the damage is ridiculous.

1000005748.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You solve that by running T17s with 3 divines worth of scarabs so your clear speed doesn't matter

• 1Barf

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Getting the clear comfy is mostly about getting your attack speed up from what I've experienced. Mine is a little over 3.5/s atm, and I think somewhere around 4-4.5 is gonna feel very nice. And ya the goal is blowing up high difficulty stuff like T17s, valdos, uber bosses, etc.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Crashing frequently as arc totem. I played ice nova of fb last season, which I would have assumed was tougher on the machine (PS5)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Apparently this minion build wants me to get The Covenant. Which seems like it won't be very fun. Time to learn how to upgrade shit to uniques.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
PoE exp is something else. I have never pushed beyond maybe 91-92. Now I'm 96 and close to 97. Its like being back in Velketors Lab grinding 55-60.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
PoE exp is something else. I have never pushed beyond maybe 91-92. Now I'm 96 and close to 97. Its like being back in Velketors Lab grinding 55-60.
Agreed, the grind has been fun so far! I cheesed 100 last league but I just hit 88 today so I'm getting there.

Think 96 is probably where I'll stop worrying about it until I have decent enough gear to just keep spamming 8mods for leveling. Does suck having to put off certain bosses and such until I hit the next level......at least thats what my brain tells me!

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
this is the best league since Ultimatum
This is definitely my favorite league since Metamorph and will probably be my favorite of all-time.

That said, the Petrified Amber mechanic is retarded as fuck. If you get a shitty endurance charge elite, steals charges, etc. you get absolutely fucked. Or if you get the lightning storm ones, they just instantly delete the tree, because for some stupid fucking reason each zap counts as a hit on the tree.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users