Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anyone ever try the search for item using PoB that is it has weighted based on your build? I tried a few thins and I'm not sure, filters needed a lot of editing but it is quick.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I’m level 40 and I’ve been trying to buy gems to flesh out my build and several consistently get rejected.

Whats the standard currency people use to buy gems? I’m guessing I’m just trying to use the wrong orb/scrap or whatever.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I’m level 40 and I’ve been trying to buy gems to flesh out my build and several consistently get rejected.

Whats the standard currency people use to buy gems? I’m guessing I’m just trying to use the wrong orb/scrap or whatever.

Usually chaos but you can buy most everything from Lily at the start of Act 6.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm probably asking for too much from the game but are there any builds that don't need to use the crafting system to make some sort of insane rare endgame weapon?

I need to work towards Maven and Elder for the last two keystones, but I'm not interested in all this finding the right influenced base and then using loads of Harvest juice or Essences then fixing Prefixes/Suffixes or whatever it is you need to do.

I'm also not keen on navigating the console trade market to find the exact set or mods needed for too many divines.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
While I certainly appreciate overgearing a fight, Maven and Uber Elder should not require that kind of crafting out of a typical build.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm probably asking for too much from the game but are there any builds that don't need to use the crafting system to make some sort of insane rare endgame weapon?

I need to work towards Maven and Elder for the last two keystones, but I'm not interested in all this finding the right influenced base and then using loads of Harvest juice or Essences then fixing Prefixes/Suffixes or whatever it is you need to do.

I'm also not keen on navigating the console trade market to find the exact set or mods needed for too many divines.

If you are asking if there are builds that dont use rare weapons as core items yes. A few that come to mind are power charge stackers that use Void Battery and Energy Shield stackers (usually tricksters) that use Ephemeral Edge. There are a few builds that just use primarily uniques and perform very well.

You can search PoE ninja for those weapons to get an idea. Power Charge stacking is a heavy unique build with Void Battery, Malachais Loop, Badge of the Brotherhood, and Ralakesh's Impatience being core items in basically every flavor

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You can use rare weapons for uber elder and maven just fine, too, without needing to do all the mirror item crafting shenanigans he's talking about. It's a Chris post, tho, so you know...

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Did Shaper last night, will probably see if I can get carries for UE / Maven tonight mainly because I don't feel like farming the pieces, and if I buy the pieces and fail on Maven I'd be pissed.

Whats the going rate these days per carry for just the voidstone, and is there a specific trade channel # I should join?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

What you're looking for in a character you'll typically find in premier league starters. Those are where you find the go fast push hard while wearing dogshit builds.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Did Shaper last night, will probably see if I can get carries for UE / Maven tonight mainly because I don't feel like farming the pieces, and if I buy the pieces and fail on Maven I'd be pissed.

Whats the going rate these days per carry for just the voidstone, and is there a specific trade channel # I should join?

UNcheck "Seller's map". idk why it being checked is the default

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Anybody know the codes for hiding map mods you don't want when mass alching maps? Or is there an app that just does it?

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

and then paste it in to the map tab
Also poetrade macro and poeoverlay have functions for this but it's much better to make a regex from that site and craft in a stash tab. One day we'll get built in mass crafting in the map tab, I've seen some amazing concepts from many content creators. They could start by removing 4 clicks to quality maps though.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I think I paid 50 for Maven and 80 for Uber Elder last week.

(Chaos)

TFT Discord and they got a channel for it.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

UNcheck "Seller's map". idk why it being checked is the default
Thanks for this, got both done for 50c apiece but had to buy the writ and 2 fragments I was missing, but the first map I ran after got me 2x divine and 2x valdo boxes via strongboxes, so I think it was meant to be.

Pretty broke overall now but at least all maps will be T16s and I can focus on strategizing now. Still a slow league start but much better than last league at least.