Path of Exile

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Starting my conversion to chaos, picked this up for 60div, now I need to liquidate more for alberons. I hate selling stuff, it's my least favorite part of the game.

chaosTIme.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Starting my conversion to chaos, picked this up for 60div, now I need to liquidate more for alberons. I hate selling stuff, it's my least favorite part of the game.

View attachment 541762
I'm pretty sure that's the sword my guildmates made the first week. They found the fracture and then crafted it up, got lucky on every step. Was something like a 2-3 divine craft to make it. At the time they sold it for 90 divines.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As I feel pretty much done this Season I logged in to try some Gamba. Sold off shit to buy Ancient orbs to gamble a Headhunter or Mageblood. A few divines in and no luck. It was kinda fun to do though.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wasn't he permabanned for talking shit about Chris? Or was that some other guy? I'm pretty sure Emp was banned for something

Emp and his crew got a ban for cheating during Ultimatum. They were doing a thing where they would fight forever in an Ultimatum encounter by having someone go in and out of bounds. The guy that got banned for calling Chris a bald son of a bitch was Path of Math and no one liked that guy.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So weird thing I'm unsure of what's happening.

I'm running a cartography strat with 8 mods for getting T17s. I inadvertently had singular focus turned on but still have been getting T17s. I thought you weren't able to get T17s with singular focus or did they change something.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
1723845066810.png

Afaik this happens after singular focus so you can get t17s. But you get less maps in total with singular focus on so it's best to play whitout it.
I only like singular focus in t17 now. Run them with carto scarabs and i can leave a t17 with 25-60 of my favorited 8mod map so maps are never a struggle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Emp and his crew got a ban for cheating during Ultimatum. They were doing a thing where they would fight forever in an Ultimatum encounter by having someone go in and out of bounds. The guy that got banned for calling Chris a bald son of a bitch was Path of Math and no one liked that guy.

that's right, I remember now.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you are asking if there are builds that dont use rare weapons as core items yes. A few that come to mind are power charge stackers that use Void Battery and Energy Shield stackers (usually tricksters) that use Ephemeral Edge. There are a few builds that just use primarily uniques and perform very well.

You can search PoE ninja for those weapons to get an idea. Power Charge stacking is a heavy unique build with Void Battery, Malachais Loop, Badge of the Brotherhood, and Ralakesh's Impatience being core items in basically every flavor
Thanks for this, been playing an Ephemeral Edge Trickster all day and seems pretty strong in Act 9 with shit gear.

It shows up as the top Energy Sheild build on PoE Ninja so was easy to find a SSF build to copy and a regular one to aspire to.

It's nice that stacking Energy Sheild on all your gear also boosts your damage, makes gearing straightforward.

Penance

View attachment 541921
Afaik this happens after singular focus so you can get t17s. But you get less maps in total with singular focus on so it's best to play whitout it.
I only like singular focus in t17 now. Run them with carto scarabs and i can leave a t17 with 25-60 of my favorited 8mod map so maps are never a struggle.
Honestly I might just keep it on then. I'm way over sustaining my preferred maps, although I might just do it in T17s and grab like 20-40 in a few runs and do something else in T16s.

Penance

Is there a way to tell if a map is 8 mod unid'd? I see people selling theirs on TFT and I can't see how you verify it before going into the map and seeing the quant.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a way to tell if a map is 8 mod unid'd? I see people selling theirs on TFT and I can't see how you verify it before going into the map and seeing the quant.
You can use wisdom scolls on corrupted items now. So you can know before you enter the map but you can't know if you buy unID'd maps from someone else before you buy them.
On the other topic of singular focus. I just feed bad layout maps to map runners, and unless you play alot it can actually be pretty hard to sustain so i want as many maps as i can.

Penance

So this league I've learned you can.

ID unid'd corrupted maps.

Roll your screaming invitations

Ctrl+Click to release beasts without confirmation (and other things that require confirmation box)

10,000 hours played :honkler:

I guess people are willing to risk it because they know the only people selling mass unid'd maps are people that get them from running 8 mod strats?

I'm just saying I got like 100 of these bitches I think I'm gonna sell. (Also you can't put unid'd maps in the Kingsmarch map device)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Anybody know the interaction of the new Returning Projectiles enchant? Does it essentially just replace the support gem or is it on top of the support gem?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
So this league I've learned you can.

ID unid'd corrupted maps.

Roll your screaming invitations

Ctrl+Click to release beasts without confirmation (and other things that require confirmation box)

10,000 hours played :honkler:

I guess people are willing to risk it because they know the only people selling mass unid'd maps are people that get them from running 8 mod strats?

I'm just saying I got like 100 of these bitches I think I'm gonna sell. (Also you can't put unid'd maps in the Kingsmarch map device)

To be fair i think it was last patch that corrupted items started dropping unidentified.

Anybody know the interaction of the new Returning Projectiles enchant? Does it essentially just replace the support gem or is it on top of the support gem?

The support gem does nothing if you have returning projectiles from somewhere else

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Bout 30% from 97 and I am going to do my best to stop myself from caring about xp for a while after.

Wasted way too much on a better DPS claw and some scarabs, really need to open my last map slot and trying to level is really preventing me from doing that.

Any of the phys as mods with the extra explicit % have been really hairy, is there a low-point way to convert some of that damage to elemental?

POB says I'm around 2mil damage but that's only when all of my flasks pop, will probably go for Ralakesh next just so I always have an extra layer of defense, at least with Hits can't be evaded I can ignore accuracy.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right, but is that the actual interaction? So it basically allows you to 7 link?
I should amend my previous statement. Because the support gem has "deal less damage" on it, if you get returning projs somewhere else having the gem in would do nothing but nerf your damage.
Because things like Nimis dont say you deal less damage, like the return proj support does, they're much better than just another support gem and why it's super expensive.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Decided to get a Mageblood and like every single other time I've gotten a Mageblood I have no idea what I want to make with it. Dont want to just continue playing current char.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trickster with the new bases feels the most immoral right now.
I have 19k ES, I'm immortal (I went ghost reaver so it's a bit awkward if i don't have anyting to hit though), uber searing exarch balls deal like 5% of my ES pool, can stand in everything in maps, even when i click every eater altar unless i run the t17 mod that makes hits eat 5% (10% when scaled) of ES. I haven't tried it on a valdo with feared and stuff yet though. My one complaint is that i'd like to have better attack speed, and damage isn't all that.