Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Almost a full 2 million kills later and I FINALLY got my 2nd apothecary of the league, definitely wasn't worth it. Really hope they dial back a bit from how nerfed they are -

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I wasn't being as efficient as possible, but I was running all 8-mod corrupted 40+ pack size maps and taking basically all altars/mirrors/wildwood that appeared, div cards are SUPER rare this league and it makes me sad.

Next is figuring out how the Gravicius Transportation thing works with Syndicate to see if I can hit any lotteries there, lol. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Next is figuring out how the Gravicius Transportation thing works with Syndicate to see if I can hit any lotteries there, lol. Guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

I did Betrayal this league and was very happy with it. Low investment, low difficulty and you always get handed a stack of cards that are at least reasonably uncommon. Getting your board all set up takes time and there's a bit of nuance to interacting with everything but I was not disappointed.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I did Betrayal this league and was very happy with it. Low investment, low difficulty and you always get handed a stack of cards that are at least reasonably uncommon. Getting your board all set up takes time and there's a bit of nuance to interacting with everything but I was not disappointed.
Sorry yeah Betrayal, I am working on it but am not entirely sure how to set the board up. I do have Sir Grav in transportation already but I really haven't done too much with the mechanic yet. Found a video to watch when I have time.

Sounds pretty easy once it's all setup I just haven't tried it at all until this league.