Path of Exile

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Anything goes as long as you don't get oneshot but if you want to facetank him, you need a juggernaut with armor and 7+ end charges or a shitton of ES+Vaal pact. Running it for the ascendancy points is very important, but to farm it you need to be able to get 3 keys. It's very popular farm at the start of a league, since you get helm enchs+red maps+currency+chaos recipe.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Farming Lab nets people multiple mirrors in my guild early on (70-100 exalted per mirror). I farmed them differently for time runs which rewards the top speed with a jewel which on Cruel and Uber difficulties sells for 5-7ex per. The enchants which can sell for up to 8ex are a huge chunk if you have the ilvl 84 hubris helms to enchant early on or if you hit melee skills on Daresso's or Abyssus helms. Like other end game content, the more you do it the easier it gets. You pretty much will memorize all of the layouts and locations after a run or two a day.

Nothing though for money beats Shaper, Uber Atziri, and Chayula on week 1. Fyndel right now is the highest in our guild with 8+ mirrors farmed from Chayula and Shaper runs. They are very organized and sleep very little the first week though, its not something easily done.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So i want to get into this game. Anyone link me to a good starter build thats cheap and can be used all the way through the game?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So poorjoys maps have always been a thing but we decided to speed run them with a necro support this weekend. It took roughly Saturday and Sunday in about 8 hours each session to go from 98-100. If anyone hasn't done a toon to 100 and wants the achievement I would for sure do it before they kill this method of XPing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone short on maps in LSC I have quad tabs full of reds including the shaped stuff. All free and up for grabs if anyone wants @Locked_up

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I took a lvl 4 Dungeon and Waste Pools map out of the guild stash (tab 14 I believe). If someone wants me to stop using one copy of those low level maps to complete my atlas, just let me know.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
I took a lvl 4 Dungeon and Waste Pools map out of the guild stash (tab 14 I believe). If someone wants me to stop using one copy of those low level maps to complete my atlas, just let me know.
take what you need.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
EDIT: I am playing in the Legacy League - who do I need to ask for a guild invite? IGN: OUAriakas

God damnit, Liquid has made me want to play this.

Having a link to starter builds in this page doesn't help me resist the urge.

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OK gents, I need some help here. I cannot go a full zone without the game freezing. The error message says "pathofexilesteam.exe stopped working" and when I check the event logs it comes back as an Apphangb1 issue. I have no idea how to fix this; I tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling my gpu drivers, turning all video options to their lowest settings. Nothing worked. Any advice on where to go next?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Compatibility mode, alternatively tinker with full screen/full screen windowed. That said, the game is sometimes held together by pieces of string, I crash every once in a while too.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a multithreading issue, turn it off in options.

As far as my progress I've downed everything in the game with howa comfortably, it's really is in my opinion the best build in 2.9 after many many builds. It has amazing single target DPS with 1 gem swap, can clear maps incredibly fast combined with whirling blades and doesn't sacrifice EHP to do any of it.

Shaper and 8 mod deathless guardian kills.

Sad to see it get nerfed in 3.0 on top of them making breaches rarer (howa claws gonna cost a fortune) so if you're looking for a build that can do everything with a bit of leeway for any mistakes, go howa.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So yeah, this game has me addicted, also Im getting a case of carpel tunnel from clicking like a fucking boss.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
My buddies are done with Legacy until 3.0 comes out so I've been lonely in POE lately. If anyone needs some gear (for virtually any build) just friend me (jeydax) and shoot me a message. I flip trade at the start of league's and have a huge stash of pretty decent gear and gems. I'm also bored so I could use someone to play with.