Path of Exile

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah. New cyclone looks like a thing of beauty.

Maybe thats what I'll do next league.
(did try it quickly this league, respeccing the burning arrow raider to cyclone, since I got a ngamhu axe drop. And, was quickly annoyed with getting stuck on small rocks, boat hulls, etc..)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ignite / Poison manifesto posted, they are going to nerf them which is no surprise. Basically they're removing the multiplier being based on the hit's damage and instead scaling the burn or poison from the base damage. They said it will open up the possibility of being able to buff a lot more nodes and items which they currently couldn't because of the power of poisons and ignites.

Bleed is getting buffed from 1/6th of the damage stationary to 1/2.

Last edited:

jeydax

Death and Taxes
The Cyclone changes make me actually want to play it in 3.0. Probably start the league out as a Slayer and move to Pathfinder after that.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm so torn on whether I want to use my skyforths and wing it with shitty gear in the rest of my slots or sell them. I ended up enchanting them when I got my uberlab carry yesterday and got the 1-160 lightning when you haven't killed which makes it even harder (that's the good enchant for ele wander which I want to play, for teh boss deepz).

Sold my +1 tshot proj rats nest for a couple exalts and managed to wiggle in to a crappy temporary CI set (goal is shavs low-life eventually) that is about on par with where I was at with my eva/life spec throw, maybe slightly weaker atm cause my weapon sucks.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Ele Wander is awful compared to a poison wander/finder. I don't get the hard-on for that build when people are missing out on so much DPS while maintaining the same defensives. What is your account name, I can plug your gear/info into Path of Building to show you how big of a difference there is.

Edit: I realize this may have come across as being an asshole. I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing or being rude to you by any stretch. Just thought I'd offer to share some help if you're interested.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
IIRC they ele wander gear threshold is much lower than the poison wander threshold. I saw an Elewander dude running Uber Atziri on probably 10 chaos worth of gear.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ele Wander is awful compared to a poison wander/finder. I don't get the hard-on for that build when people are missing out on so much DPS while maintaining the same defensives. What is your account name, I can plug your gear/info into Path of Building to show you how big of a difference there is.

Edit: I realize this may have come across as being an asshole. I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing or being rude to you by any stretch. Just thought I'd offer to share some help if you're interested.

I dunno, the forum threads i'm basing my goals off of seem pretty insane and have some insane shaper videos.

My gear is trash at the moment, nowhere near the stuff in the builds and my passive tree isn't anywhere near correct either, popped 26 regrets earlier, still gonna have to burn a few more and get things optimized properly but like I said, for now my dps is comparable to what I was doing with spec throw til today. When I say bad, I mean bad. 3500ish ES as CI and my res aren't capped atm but I pull about 30k dps on KB and Barrage with my charges up so it's good enough for clearing low level content as I piece together some proper gear (assuming I don't end up selling the skyforth).

Ele wand raider

Pathfinder version

Last edited:

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Playing srs for the 1st time, using a prism guardian to run 7 auras atm and have chaos resist at 10 and have only 4700 es and still feels good. Now to somehow get a shavs and that weapon and ill be set =(. Really hate how pricey those items are, 380 for a shavs and that is with a ton of them for sale. Price wont drop cause of resellers, sigh heres to hoping to chance a skyforth i guess.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Playing srs for the 1st time, using a prism guardian to run 7 auras atm and have chaos resist at 10 and have only 4700 es and still feels good. Now to somehow get a shavs and that weapon and ill be set =(. Really hate how pricey those items are, 380 for a shavs and that is with a ton of them for sale. Price wont drop cause of resellers, sigh heres to hoping to chance a skyforth i guess.

I have a Shavs not linked on LSC you can have free bro. I'm just wrapping up my last challenge in LSC and have a ton of maps to giveaway also and other pretty good items if you need anything else.

@Locked_Up is account name

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
I have a Shavs not linked on LSC you can have free bro. I'm just wrapping up my last challenge in LSC and have a ton of maps to giveaway also and other pretty good items if you need anything else.

@Locked_Up is account name

Got any good spiked gauntlets or opal rings? Also might hit you up for some maps later on character Oiad. Acct Gzngahr.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Oh shit thanks man ill look you up tonight! Character name is Hoiriana account name@CmeWIN in case some lurker tries to snake it.

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
God damn POESteamx64.exe stopped responding issue is back today. No real problems for the last two weeks and now it is unplayable today. FUUUUUCK.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Crafting wands sucks. Spent about 50-60c and upgraded most of my gear that needed it to reasonable levels (chest still sucks but I need the res so that's gonna take a while to upgrade) and then spent about another 150c on wands between alt-regals and chaos spam and didn't get anything decent.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wands are almost always a cost deficit to craft. There is just too much variance for what they can roll.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah. The one I have at the moment is decent for what it is but I figured i'd be able to get one on my own cheaper than the 3+ exalts they're going for on poe.trade heh... mistake!

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I lucked out at the start of the league. I still have yet to fix the suffixes but this thing is a beast.

L3Jjm2o.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah that's pretty sexy. The one i'm using is roughly 3-160 lightning, 28% lightning damage, t1 mana regen, t1 mana, crafted spell damage and 40 int (sucks but like I said, can't get anything better yet). It's not terrible since the mana/regen/int do help me somewhat and %lightning isn't terrible since i'm using wrath and lightning damage on the wand and whatnot.

Think i'm going to hold off on messing with the wand any more and work on my chest since it's only 450 es atm but t1 fire and t1 cold res + crafted lightning res which I need all 3 of (still terrible resists in ele weakness). Red maps with ele weakness put me at like 60/40/60 resists and I get rekt.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was out of town this weekend but ill be online tonight and the rest of the week. Ive got the Shavs put aside already. Anyone else who needs maps or anything in LSC let me know. @Locked_up

jeydax jeydax dax holy shit that wand is worth a ton