Path of Exile

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Too bad I wasted all of my luck on getting it early on in the league. I haven't seen anything remotely good since. Had to buy all of my other pieces for the most part.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Awesome man, hope to see you online tonight and hope the rng gods have a change of heart and they let me 6 link that bad boy.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
DaliLhama DaliLhama I'm on now bro whenever youre ready

jeydax jeydax one of my guildies made a similar wand which was front page reddit 2 weeks ago. It was a screenshot of him selling it for like 300ex in LSC.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
I seen that wand was a beastly wand and ill be on shortly heading home now. Whispering @Locked_Up and showing not online, you have a character name i can try to whisper dont think you can whisper account names.

Last edited:

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Well ill be on all day today, just whisper Eleiana trying out a FB Elementalist with the new jewels and its fun so far.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ill be on in a couple of hours on _Korrupt__ but just add my account name to friends, youll be able to see when I come online :)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Locked_up, lockedup, @locked_up, none of that ever worked when I tried.

@GGG fix your fucking messaging system, it's appalling how bad it is.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You have to add the account to friends, you just cant message an account name in PoE is all which can be confusing. This is me though www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Locked_Up

Once you've added me you can see when im online and just click to message me. Otherwise like you both describe its a PITA and you need to know the specific character name in order to @whisper them. They're adding a shit ton of QoL features in the beta this month. Hopefully one of them will make this easier.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You should be able to message just an account name though, I hope that's one of things they fix. Probably asking for too much since they're invested too much, but I'm really surprised they didn't salt account and character names. Who doesn't love playing the "is this name taken?" game?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They really should salt names. I think the original intent was PoE would play out more like an MMO where you'd get invested in a single toon. In reality that doesn't happen. So just let people share names.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
For sure early on you invested in one toon and it took work to even hit 90. People now do multiple hundreds a season like its nothing because of the clear speed meta being so much faster.

Caliane

no way. the game is clearly built around much rerolling. soft level cap. The skill gems. both drop and quest system. stash size and tabs. leagues, and races. so many leveling uniques. regret orbs, and passives, etc, etc.
Nothing in the games base systems encourage having one character, except league challenges.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm playing FB CI Raider with a claw, so anything that fits in there, I'll happily mooch. Currently making my way through tiers 11-13, but the drops are being kinda annoying.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does FB = Facebreakers? I need more what skill / damage type in order to know what to give you. IE (my build): Crit Blade Flurry, Physical Bleed build. I have a good amount of weird 6L's left too if you need one including some mid tier 600es bp's.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh I def have some stuff for you man, we'll link up tonight. If anyone needs Uber lab also Ill be doing around 30 tonight and can carry a group.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
Oh I def have some stuff for you man, we'll link up tonight. If anyone needs Uber lab also Ill be doing around 30 tonight and can carry a group.

Hey man just wanted to say thanks again for the gear and maps! Almost done with bonusing all the 12s then on to 13+. Didn't end up using the brass dome chest if anyone needs one I 6 socketed it but still garbage links.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Hey man just wanted to say thanks again for the gear and maps! Almost done with bonusing all the 12s then on to 13+. Didn't end up using the brass dome chest if anyone needs one I 6 socketed it but still garbage links.
If you plan on running a bunch of Shaped Strands and don't want to pay 3C each for bunch of them, then be careful on running T12 maps. I had to spend around 100C to unfuck my Atlas so I can run infinite Shaped Strand.