Path of Exile

Jarex

Bronze Knight of the Realm
PoE Staff.png

I've never played a caster before so no idea if this is vendor trash or not

Anyone?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It might be good for some CwC shenanigans but doubt it would be worth a lot, but might not be vendor trash

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally tried out a trickster this season with those disc based watcher eyes and ES recovery chests, feels super strong on the regen side to the point of really having to try to die. Running a Storm Call inquis now having never used the ability and with spell casade/spell echo it really does melt bosses when you hit that sweet spot where they overlap, also has good map clear but is shield charge based movement.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How are people getting Talisman league items? I don't see it as a Zana mod so I'm guessing Div cards through Gambler?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think people push too hard on sextants. When the game pushes back, don’t try to force it. When I run outta sextants, I just run shaped shores or dunes till I have more again, then I do my sextanted vault and wastelands. And I just put a few sextants each instead of maxing them out which makes it harder to get good roles. Never had a problem sustaining this way. And I’ve not spent a single orb buying sextants

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the poets pen volatile dead thing really worked out great. Pretty much clearing anything I throw at it. Still only 88 but taking out t13 no problem. Pretty much just stacking crit multi now. I think im gonna make one more this league. So far I have a ngamahu slayer, poets pen, oni garoshi slayer, and random ranger that I got to 85 as my first league starter. Im thinking dual strike jugg now that I have extra currency. Got some nice life stuff to drop for me this weekend. Got a holy bacinet with 800 armor, 100 life and str, dual t2 rez. Got another just like it with 88 life and no str. Multiple 30 speed boots with good life rolls and rez. Got 2 steel rings and 2 opals I have to craft.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
PP/VD I took all the way to shaper as a raider; VD is just too damn strong when you can cast it for practically nothing. I would imagine they will change it so it says cast on hit rather than attack.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I read on reddit (I know...) that EE got banned from POE after he released his Elder guardian video last night. No explanation as to why or anyhing. Maybe I read it wrong.

Borzak

Guess it was wrong. BTW after the patch you have to enable the mod deal with alt to see it, in the UI section of settings.

He just commented it wasn't him. Odd thing the other person used his screenshot of his guide. It's hard for me to read reddit cause I'm "banned" temporarily so I get all the other threads in the middle of post and crap.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am getting nonstop hanging and disconnects all day today that doesn't make it worth playing. Seeing a lot of people saying the same on the official forums.

Borzak

Just start with the patch that came out when they did the new patch about 3pm Central time Thursday afternoon?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So I tried the Poet's Pen Inquisitor, it's pretty chill experience, just aim vaguely in the direction of enemies and everything dies. So chill that I really should up my gear from leveling placeholders, since Goldrim and Tabula aren't exactly cutting it anymore, but I really don't feel like trading. I just need to switch out Bodyswap for bosses, getting ported into their attacks is a bit silly.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I tried the Poet's Pen Inquisitor, it's pretty chill experience, just aim vaguely in the direction of enemies and everything dies. So chill that I really should up my gear from leveling placeholders, since Goldrim and Tabula aren't exactly cutting it anymore, but I really don't feel like trading. I just need to switch out Bodyswap for bosses, getting ported into their attacks is a bit silly.
Yeah I am going to buy two more pens to swap to.