Pets

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just found out our smaller dog has a luxating patella that may need surgery later.
Bummer.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
One of my BF's family cats got taken to the vet since he stopped eating. They found a tumor in him the size of his stomach. BF went over to visit him today before work and Tiger was just hiding under the bed, no purring, no reaction really at all. He looked absolutely miserable. They're taking him to another vet just to double check what's going on, but from the sound of it, he might be getting put down. He's had a good long life of 13 years, though.

XAy4Rsu.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Man they were like a day old. About the size of mice. And all of this in front of my wife and one year old son. At least he laughed about it.

First ... Pussy

Second, did they scream? I heard rabbits scream like human children when being slaughtered, but it might only be the adults.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They didn't make any noises at all. They could barely move. We buried one and then a week later mom and the babies were gone. Another hole in my yard i need to fill

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First ... Pussy

Second, did they scream? I heard rabbits scream like human children when being slaughtered, but it might only be the adults.

If you do it wrong, yes, they can screech. Wouldn't call it a human sound; if I heard it out of nowhere, I'd look for a half run over cat or dog first.

Out of 3 years worth of raising them before I got out of it, I had exactly 1 that vocally freaked out when you tried to pick him up; similar to the vid below.

But it's a similar sound.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My dog is flipping awesome.He just caught, killed and brought me a mole. He is way better than any trap....plus it is entertaining to watch him hunt the fuckers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i had a cat do that once. I thought it was a squeak toy because it actually squeaked every time she bit on it. It wasn't till it moved on it's own that i realized it wasn't a toy. Also had a cat bring us a sugar glider once. I can't remember if it was the same cat. Wife thought that one was cute and rescued it. It bit the shit our of her as a thank you.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I had a pet rabbit when I was in my early 20's. I saw the stupid Pancake rabbit pictures, and thought that would be a good idea. I didn't really take care of it, outside of cleaning the cage (constantly), and giving it food/water. But it was hardly a companion. I would let it out every now and then, but it would just shit all over everything, and it mushed shit ground into it's hind quarters. It always sat in the same area of it's cage, so the poo piled up until he was sitting on it.

Anyway, he died one day. I was playing either EQ or WoW at the time, and all the sudden he started to jump crazily all over his cage, while screaming. He never really made any noise before that. But it was fucked up. The constant jumping and screaming lasted for around a minute total, then he fell over dead. I was like "what the fuck?" I'm not really sure WHY he died, but I can only assume it's because a parasite got into his system that fucked him up.
It was hardly a pet. It just existed in our house. We would let it play outside in a caged in area, but even then, it only sat in the same area until it was time to go back inside.

Stupid rabbit.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
i had a cat do that once. I thought it was a squeak toy because it actually squeaked every time she bit on it. It wasn't till it moved on it's own that i realized it wasn't a toy. Also had a cat bring us a sugar glider once. I can't remember if it was the same cat. Wife thought that one was cute and rescued it. It bit the shit our of her as a thank you.

Sugar Gliders actually do bite as a sign of love

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have an outdoor cat that leaves mice in various stages of massacre on my back steps all the time. He seems to prefer the ass end so I find mouse torsos with their guts hanging out on the stairs. It's pretty metal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

I have an outdoor cat that leaves mice in various stages of massacre on my back steps all the time. He seems to prefer the ass end so I find mouse torsos with their guts hanging out on the stairs. It's pretty metal.

Same, then the dogs eat them and get sick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
A little late on the response to Xarpolis, but figured I'd mention what I was told.

A buddy of mine had a couple rabbits, and over time they passed. He said they aren't typically meant to live long since they're a game animal, but they tend to die of painful seizures.

Picasso3

Shiba's represent! Mine's getting up there in years now but he's still my negro.
View attachment 80532

My wife painted our two dogs on two pumpkins and put them on the front porch
They've drug each of them into the front yard and started eating them so we had to put them up.

The funniest part was the first one that was observed it was one eating the others pumpkin.

Last edited:

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
My latest acquisition from the side of the road :

yU30P1a.jpg

WiXjro9.jpg

jWNmBJb.jpg

QL8nRH5.jpg

qjqART1.jpg

n4vUTBq.jpg

QzYryvs.jpg

iGPOXPu.jpg

uYRLVaR.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Little Sansa lost her first kitty tooth! We also got in her cat tree today. She's a happy goob. Incoming picture spam:

hMXGwyv.jpg

bk3j94d.jpg

tzCkHLU.jpg

2kYcIpi.jpg

E5P2oP4.jpg

9mfodcz.jpg

dTIHIy9.jpg

PyW3nF8.jpg

CwF3lTV.jpg

aOwqMzw.jpg

Last edited: