Pets

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Beautiful cat, and I like the cat tree. I'm guessing that was pretty expensive, as it has more to it than the one I have and that was expensive enough. You were also smart/lucky in that your cat is similar in color to the tree upholstery. I bought one that color and the cat that uses it is black. There is black cat hair embedded in that thing that will never come out :(

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I pulled some dirt out of the garage yesterday to fill some holes and today i'm awoken by the dog dragging the bag into the driveway and tearing it all to shit and spreading dirt everywhere.

I want to kill him but at the same time I wonder if he was trying to help, the bag has been there for weeks and he hasn't touched it.

Last edited:

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
life is hard

whbqzoj.jpg

89wsWG3.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some kids in the neighborhood have been harassing my dog. We have a fenced in backyard that is adjacent to another street on the side. She flips out when the kids ride by and they run up and yell at her. I had never seen it, but my wife told me about it. The other day we were all hanging out in the back yard as my son likes to play back there and this little fuck runs right up to the fence and sticks his hand through the slat and is touching my dog while yelling at her.

Never in my life have I wanted to bury a child in my backyard. I asked him where he lived and he took off running.

If some kid is running up to my fence, antagonizing and touching my dog and she bites him, are we still at fault? I assume in pussy America we are. This is my biggest fear right now.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I don't think you'd be at fault or that the kid's parents would have much traction in saying so. Soon as the kid reaches in after the dog he's liable for whatever happens on that side of the fence, no?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Some kids in the neighborhood have been harassing my dog. We have a fenced in backyard that is adjacent to another street on the side. She flips out when the kids ride by and they run up and yell at her. I had never seen it, but my wife told me about it. The other day we were all hanging out in the back yard as my son likes to play back there and this little fuck runs right up to the fence and sticks his hand through the slat and is touching my dog while yelling at her.

Never in my life have I wanted to bury a child in my backyard. I asked him where he lived and he took off running.

If some kid is running up to my fence, antagonizing and touching my dog and she bites him, are we still at fault? I assume in pussy America we are. This is my biggest fear right now.

I'd imagine the legal specifics differ on state/county/etc. What size/kind of dog? Even if it's the kids fault, you know how people can be.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's a small 30 lb corgi mix, our fence is also 9 feet from the road so they're coming onto our yard. The 9 ft is city property I guess?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's a small 30 lb corgi mix, our fence is also 9 feet from the road so they're coming onto our yard. The 9 ft is city property I guess?
put up sign ASAP
81SaddTOi6L._SL1500_.jpg

Beware of Dog Nothing cute or silly, just a warning sign, they could argue it was a cute sign or a funny sign, no, just get a plain jane "dog will fuck yo shit up" sign. Doesn't matter if you have a fucking pitbull or taco bell dog

You honestly can't stop kids from petting your dog when you're leaving it unattended in your backyard. Sure it's YOUR property, but any basic lawyer @Cad can argue that kids gonna be kids and they do shit like this cuz they be kids, "we've all done it!!!"

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shesh, something very... tactical... about the lines and colors used on it. The first thing i thought of when looking at that sprinkler's Amazon page was some of those gun nut's over accessorized shooters.

I know that's not the case here, but...

Anyways, as much as I'd love something like that to keep my neighbor's little rat-dogs that "get out of thier yard" 3-4 times a day like clockwork from shitting on my lawn (and drive some of the other night critters away) my outdoor cat probably would protest, and half my critter problem are racoons, who'd just enjoy the thing.

Last edited:

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
might wanna run this stuff on the bottom 3 feet of your fence to keep the little shits hands out of the slats. https://www.amazon.com/Industrial-N...77259065&sr=1-2&keywords=plastic+rabbit+fence fence or no fence, trespassing or not, a dog bite will get you sued and your homeowners insurance will probably require you to destroy the animal. In my state a dog gets one freebie, second time it bites someone they put it down, no iffs ands or buts. You will get sued on the first bite guaranteed

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Will I lose a suit if I document it with video or is it one of those 'under no circumstances may the dog defend itself' type of deals?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Will I lose a suit if I document it with video or is it one of those 'under no circumstances may the dog defend itself' type of deals?

They will go after your home owners insurance, and you will have no say how your insurance company will litigate it (they will settle) . The insurance company after the fact may tell you to alter your fence or get rid of the dog if you want them to still cover you. My insurance company will not let me own a Pitbull or Pitbull mix, its is written into the policy.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Side note, I dated a girl in college who got bit on the face by a chained up Shepard when she was 7, she had a small spiderweb scar on her cheek, every 3 yrs the insurance company handed her $15K til she was 24 yrs old.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Most likely, b/c in this situation your dog is "unsupervised", as in it just gets to roam around your backyard. Sure it's your property and no fucks or little fucks have any right to be in there, but it is still unsupervised, you basically give up your rights at that point.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I have cunty children on my street who used to taunt my dog, their parents are real shit heads, hence the cunty offspring. It used to piss me off and I wanted to strangle the little fucks. Finally I asked them if they wanted to play with the dog, I let them throw the ball for her for 10-15 mins, after that they semi- bonded with her and it diffused the bullshit. Kids like that have zero experience one on one with a dog. It pretty sad actually.