Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is an official warning to all participants to get this thread back on topic.

Pharmakos, please knock off the suicide talk. If you're having a genuine mental health issue, you're unlikely to find help for it here. If it's not genuine, then it makes you sound like a borderline personality disorder ex-girlfriend nightmare scenario. It's a no win scenario for all involved, so please just drop it. Either way, this thread about a chemical disaster isn't the place for it.

Further derailments (heh) will be met with harsher action.

Thank you
People are telling me they'd rather I not exist than collect government disability. The suicide talk is meant to be political rather than emotional. Thank you tho. Ban me if you want and I'll never come here again. 💙

I clearly did not start this derail tho. Anyone with two fucking brain cells can see that.

If this forum is unable to host anyone whose opinion doesn't 100% conform to the status quo then it's doomed to be an echo chamber. Enjoy the false security if you want.

I mainly just post here when I'm on a 30 day Facebook ban anyway lol

Last edited:
  • 2GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People are telling me they'd rather I not exist than collect government disability.
"Denying the existence of onlyfans connoisseurs on disability brings violence upon them"

You've joined the alphabet people!

• 1Picard
  • 1GreNeg

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Would you guys be happier if I killed myself? Because 4 years of INTENSE (genuinely, not exaggerating) chemotherapy has left me pretty unable to do things that most people can do. Genuinely would you rather I kill myself?! Because I'll happily name you specifically in my suicide note.
You should be doing freelance work for money using chatgpt. Literally prints money. And you really don't have to do shit all. Can even work buck naked on drugs from home.
Come on bro, you're an foher, GIT GUD!

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You should be doing freelance work for money using chatgpt. Literally prints money. And you really don't have to do shit all. Can even work buck naked on drugs from home.
Come on bro, you're an foher, GIT GUD!
I've looked for someone willing to pay me for something like this. Has not been fruitful. If you have leads then please pass them on. I used to write internet fluff articles for $10 a pop. Would love to go back into that and actually have it worth my time.

• 1GreNeg

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I've looked for someone willing to pay me for something like this. Has not been fruitful. If you have leads then please pass them on. I used to write internet fluff articles for $10 a pop. Would love to go back into that and actually have it worth my time.
I'll pm you after work.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1GreNeg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Would you guys be happier if I killed myself? Because 4 years of INTENSE (genuinely, not exaggerating) chemotherapy has left me pretty unable to do things that most people can do. Genuinely would you rather I kill myself?! Because I'll happily name you specifically in my suicide note.
Quit being so sensitive and taking things personal. Everyone busts everyone else's balls here and that's it, man. You don't seem ok lately, maybe take a break or at least stop engaging with people for a bit?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Quit being so sensitive and taking things personal. Everyone busts everyone else's balls here and that's it, man. You don't seem ok lately, maybe take a break or at least stop engaging with people for a bit?
If someone states something in a serious manner then I take it seriously. If someone states something in a joking manner then I take it as a joke. Like a fucking sane human being should.

Lots of people on this forum pretend they're "joking' when they're actually being, at best, passive aggressive. You are not one of those people. So don't worry.

• 1GreNeg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Literally, according to LEGAL definitions, I am too disabled fo work. So if you guys would rather me not collect money from the government then the only option is my death. Let me know what you'd prefer.
Dude take an internet break, fuck

fris

Vyemm Raider
Someone start a "pharmakos lies about cancer" thread in the rickshaw. Not possible for someone Stage 4 to be on chemo for 4 years.

At first, I was surprised it took this long for republicans to show up for this derailment. But then I guess they wanted the air to clear. Only good news is this pretty much seals Pete from ever having another job

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Taking a break from the internet isn't going to make the people on the internet any less toxic when I get back....

you should complete a personal growth exercise - don't respond to this post at all, and consider yourself a better person then you were 5 minutes ago

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Someone start a "pharmakos lies about cancer" thread in the rickshaw. Not possible for someone Stage 4 to be on chemo for 4 years.

At first, I was surprised it took this long for republicans to show up for this derailment. But then I guess they wanted the air to clear. Only good news is this pretty much seals Pete from ever having another job
I could genuinely provide medical documents proving it. But okay. If you want go ahead. Don't ask "somebody" to. Do it yourself.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My doctor at U of M Research College was Doctor Ulka Vaishampayan. The University of Michigan Medicine app that provides me my documentation won't let me take a screenshot. And I'm laying in bed. But if you really want I'll use my laptop to take screenshots of my phone in the morning.