Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Would you like me to personally send you the $40 I've spent on OnlyFans in my life? Just let me know your Venmo. If it will get you to shut the fuck up then it will be worth the $40.

Hes gonna pay back your money that he spent on Onlyfans, with more taxpayer money that he took from you through disability.

LMAO

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Like I said. If it's that big of a deal you I'll send you $40. Just let me know your Venmo. Otherwise you're just bitching. So shut the fuck up

I tried working an entry level $10/hr retail job in the "Right to Work" state known as Michigan and was let go because I was too disabled to keep up

Amazing. Too useless even for $10/h

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Amazing. Too useless even for $10/h
Most of the managers wanted to keep me. Useless tall black manager that didn't even wear a uniform was the one that canned me. Must have an in with regional management because the store manager hated him.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Taking a break from the internet isn't going to make the people on the internet any less toxic when I get back....
Then don’t come back. Arguing with people on the internet until you’re so upset you’re offering up suicide is not good for your mental health. Take a long or permanent break for your own sake, I mean this with all seriousness and the best intentions.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Then don’t come back. Arguing with people on the internet until you’re so upset you’re offering up suicide is not good for your mental health. Take a long or permanent break for your own sake, I mean this with all seriousness and the best intentions.
I'm not upset I've been laughing all night lol

• 1Hodjing

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not upset I've been laughing all night lol

lol

1677120600320.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Genuinely have been laughing all night lol. I definitely know how to log off when I'm not having fun here. As evidenced by the fact that it disappear for months or years at a time. 💙

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Kiroy Kiroy if I was going to kill myself I sure as fuck wouldn't give you guys the satisfaction of knowing about it ahead of time 💙

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hes gonna pay back your money that he spent on Onlyfans, with more taxpayer money that he took from you through disability.

LMAO
Bro stop making fun of this extremely poor disabled man. Isn’t it obvious he can’t work from his music videos (allegedly, of course this isn’t him because the person in vid is obvious not disabled).

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This is definitely not pharmakos pharmakos because this person can afford tons of musical instruments and is obviously not disabled.

Stop impersonating Charles. #JUSTICEFORCHARLIE

My name is Charles Hundersmarck and I live in Saginaw, Michigan. Born in Bad Axe, Michigan. Only person on the planet with the name Charles Hundersmarck. Just adding this in for posterity in case I do kill myself.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some rich older woman whose husband was gearing up towards a divorce seduced this poor foher and used him for friendzoned affection by creating false expectations. Now divorced, she has no further need for our brother, whose dreams are shattered. He could probably substitute a thot if only he could afford an onlyfans sub, but, alas, we don't have money for american cancer survivors - ukraine needs it more.

pharmakos pharmakos please don't kill yourself. In almost a year you are going to be placed on a pedestal and if your posting continues like these posts, you will most likely be generously bestowed a crown of cheeks. Don't go dying on us.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Christ, it's like Vanessa never left, just with less Jesus and multi-quoting.

• 1Like