Pharmakos' Chemo Ward

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is definitely not pharmakos pharmakos because this person can afford tons of musical instruments and is obviously not disabled.

Stop impersonating Charles. #JUSTICEFORCHARLIE

Lol that's a cheap electronic piano from 1990 you dumb shit. And most of my gear is cheap $20 shit from China via Amazon.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bro stop making fun of this extremely poor disabled man. Isn’t it obvious he can’t work from his music videos (allegedly, of course this isn’t him because the person in vid is obvious not disabled).

There's lots of forms of disability. For instance, I'm sure that most people can't tell upon first meeting you that you're mentally handicapped.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Some rich older woman whose husband was gearing up towards a divorce seduced this poor foher and used him for friendzoned affection by creating false expectations. Now divorced, she has no further need for our brother, whose dreams are shattered. He could probably substitute a thot if only he could afford an onlyfans sub, but, alas, we don't have money for american cancer survivors - ukraine needs it more.

pharmakos pharmakos please don't kill yourself. In almost a year you are going to be placed on a pedestal and if your posting continues like these posts, you will most likely be generously bestowed a crown of cheeks. Don't go dying on us.
Genuinely was not a suicide thread. Homie said that they didn't want me to collect disability despite being genuinely disabled. And so if they didn't want me to be able to support myself and keep myself alive via disability, they clearly would rather I just no longer be alive. Reductio ad absurdum or an attempt to highlight their lack of humanity. That was all. Anyone two two brain cells could have been able to tell the implication I was trying to make.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
There's lots of forms of disability. For instance, I'm sure that most people can't tell upon first meeting you that you're mentally handicapped.
Ok this was well played

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You're pretty easy to dunk on bruv
00C18CD6-99EB-4E96-8E0C-CBCB2B970708.gif

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Loooool Jesus Christ dude….. Don’t take anything the faggots on this board say seriously, everyone’s larping to some extent. Youre better off if you believe they’re all screamfeeder alts (they are, and so are you).

• 1Jonesing

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Loooool Jesus Christ dude….. Don’t take anything the faggots on this board say seriously, everyone’s larping to some extent. Youre better off if you believe they’re all screamfeeder alts (they are, and so are you).
Do I see like I'm being serious by making AI generated pictures of crucified clowns? Because lol

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Truth? Who said anything about truth? You acting like a bitch and got dogpiled for it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Only Godless men worry more about opinion than fact 💙 enjoy hell, sinners

• 1Moron

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I guess "turn the other cheek" doesn't include shutting the fuck up then? It has been awhile, but I don't remember that verse including "but feel free to piss and moan endlessly."

Last word.

• 1Like